Chapter 10 Busselton Part 4

Brianna POV

I wake up to screaming I get up and Niall was getting out off bed to see were the screaming was coming from I followed him. We walked into Liam's room and see that Maddi was crying and Liam was trying to charm her down. "What happened" Niall asked "I don't know I just woke up to her screaming then she started crying and I am trying to charm her down so I can find out" Liam said. I sat down on Liam's bed and took Maddi of him a hugged her. Maddi soon charmed down. "What's wrong Princess" Liam asked "I h-h-ha-had a b-b-bad dream" Maddi said. "How bad was the dream" I asked "really really really bad" she said. Liam took her from me and gave her a big hug.

We went out of Liam's room to leave them alone. "I feel so sorry for Maddi" I said "why" Niall asked "because she has a lot of bad dreams" I said "yeah I would hate to have a lot of bad dreams" Niall said. We went down stairs and got some breakfast. "Is Maddi alright" Zayn asked as we walked into the kitchen "yeah she just had a bad dream" Niall said "okay I am going up to see her" Zayn said and started to walk of "NO" I yelled stopping him from going up stairs "why whats wrong" Zayn asked confused "Liam and Maddi are having some Father Daughter time" I said "oh okay" Zayn said and sat on the couch.

---25 minutes Later---

Niall Zayn and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when Liam came down with Maddi. I took Maddi off Liam and took her into the kitchen. I got her some breakfasts. After she had finished eating her breakfast I took her up stairs and got her dressed into a pair of jeans and a plain light blue t-shirt and her blue converse. After she was dressed I took her back down stairs and gave her to Liam. "Thank you so much" Liam said "don't need to thank me" I said and Niall and I went upstairs into my room. "This is our last full day together" I said "I know" Niall said and gave me a hug. "What if you come on tour with us" Niall said "I don't know Niall" I said "please Bri I really don't want to leave you" Niall begged "Fine I will ask my mum" I said and left my room.

I walked into my mum's room and she was on her computer "hey sweaty" she said "hey mum i was wondering if I could go on tour with the guys because I want to spend more time with Niall" I said "sure darling" mum said "thank you mum love you" I said and left her room. "Looks like I am coming with you" I said to Niall as I walked into my room "YAY" Niall yelled and gave me a big hug.

Niall and I hugged until we heard a knock at the door "come in" Niall said the door opened and Louis walked in. "Is everything okay in here I heard someone yell" Louis said "everything is fine" I said "then who yelled" Louis asked confused "Niall" I said "Why" Louis asked still confused "Because Bri is coming on tour with us" Niall said clearly excited "AWESOME" Louis yelled and gave me a hug.

Soon everyone was in my room "who yelled" Liam asked "Louis" Niall and I said at the same time "why" Harry asked Niall and Louis looked at each other "BECAUSE BRI IS COMING ON TOUR WITH US" they both yelled at the same time "REALLY" Harry yelled "can you please stop yelling and yes really" I said they all gave me a hug then Louis Harry and Niall apologized for yelling.

For the rest of the day Niall and I watched movies in my room. "Dinners ready" Liam said coming into my room "okay" Niall said and we got up and went down stairs for dinner. After dinner Niall watched a movie with the guys and Maddi while I packed my bag. When I was nearly finished packed my bedroom door opened and Niall walked in. "Hey babe" Niall said and gave me a hug "Hey" I said "have you finished packing yet" he asked "for tonight just got to put my toiletries in tomorrow morning" I said "yay" he said and gave me a big hug then kissed me on the cheek.

Niall POV

I kissed Bri and the cheek "want to watch a movie in her" I asked "yes" she said and went to pick a movie. She picked hunger games. Bri fell asleep half way through the movie. After the movie had finished I was about to go down stairs then I heard crying coming from Liam's room I walked in and Maddi was crying. I picked her up and hugged her not long after Liam came running in. "What happened" he said taking Maddi off me "I don't know I was going to go down stairs then I heard her crying" I said "she probably had a bad dream again she has been having them a lot lately" Liam said. When Maddi was asleep again I stayed with Liam and we talked for a while.

---12:35---

I had been talking to Liam for about 2 hours now. "I think I am going to go to bed now" I said getting up off Liam's bed "okay night mate" Liam said "Night Li" I said and closed his door. I went into Bri's room and she was still fast asleep. I climbed into bed next to her and I was soon fast asleep.

sorry that haven't updated in a while I have been really busy with graduation

Will update again after Christmas