A Birthday Adventure

DD: Matteo, ingatan mo si Sarah ha? Baka mapano yun don. Pero pumapayag na kami ni Tita Divine mo. Alam kong gustong gusto niya itry ang hiking.
Matt (smiles): Makakaasa ka Tito...I'll keep her safe. Marami naman po kami and we will not push through if hindi maganda po ang weather.
DD: Sige pero mag-ingat kayo. Alam na ba ni Sarah?
Matt: Hindi pa po Tito. Kayo pa lang po ni Tita Divine ang nasabihan ko at nagpaalam na din po. It will be my birthday surprise for her.
DD: Nauna pa pala nakaalam si Divine kesa sa akin. Nakakahalata na ko ha... You always ask permission from Tita Divine first before me.
Matt (laughs): No Tito! It just so happen that every time I am about to ask permission I usually see her first before you. So I sort of blurted it out and naturally she knows first before you....but believe me it is not intentional.
DD: Basta mag ingat kayo dun. NapapaIngles tuloy ako sa yo. Mag text kayo kung nandun na kayo. I will hold you responsible Matteo. Ingatan mo ang anak namin.
Matt: Yes po Sir! (gestured a salute)
..................
Sarah: Lovey! Good morning! I'm so excited. Talagang aakyat tayo ng bundok?
Matt: Yes Love! May kasama naman tayo. So let's go? Dadaanan natin sila Snooky.

They brought 2 vans to Pico de Loro. Matt and Sarah seated beside each other in Matt's van with Sir Snooky's family.
Snooky: Matteo, mamaya pag hindi na ko makalakad buhatin mo ko ha? (Everyone laughed)
Matt: Kaya mo yan. Di ba Lovey? Kakayanin mo nga Lovey di ba?
Sarah: Oo naman! Kakayanin natin po Tito! (Smiles) Pero I think kailangan natin matulog on the way para may energy mamaya (snuggled close to Matt and rest her head on his shoulder)
Matt pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.
Snooky: Naku lakas mang inggit ang dalawang ito. Hon, tabihan mo nga ako dito (gesturing to his wife who only laughed at him)
Snooky's wife: Hayaan na natin si Matt & Sarah. We already have our twins dinaanan natin yan (chuckles)
The rest of the drive became quiet as all of them slept. Matt would occasionally checked on Sarah watching her sleep and would take strands of her hair on her face and stare lovingly at her.
Matt's POV
How I wish this will be forever....I will wake up with her beside me. I love her so much.

He tenderly kissed her hair and she slightly moved.
Sarah: Hmmm (stretched out her arms) Are we at Pico de Loro na Lovey?
Matt (smiles): Almost....malapit na. Ang sarap mong panuorin natutulog. Can I kiss you? (He whispered)
Sarah (slightly slaps his arm): Lovey, hindi lang po tayong dalawa ang tao dito sa van.
Matt: Tulog naman sila e (grins) Just one quick one!
Sarah: Bahala ka nga! (Before she finished he quickly moved closer and kissed her lips by a quick second) Matt!! (Chuckles and blushed)
Snooky (coughs): Hey hey children....behave! (Said as he was seated at the back of the van and both of them laughed)
Matt: Malapit na tayo. Time to wake up guys!

The group registered before the start of the hike and were even grateful that they got the fee for free and they were assigned 3 guides.
Matt: Ready Lovey? Let's go (reached out for her hand)
Sarah: I'm so excited!
The group headed up and after hiking for about 2 hours they decided for a quick stop. Matt stayed close with Sarah and looking after her all the way.
Snooky: Matt, can I go back na lang..... hingal na hingal na ko.
Matt: Kaya mo yan (chuckles) Have water muna...pinagtatawanan ka na ng kambal o.
Twin1: Dad, you can do it! You can lose a lot of weight after this. (Smiles)
Twin2: Yeah Dad. You promised you will be with us all the way.
Snooky: Ok ok. Si Sarah nga looking fresh pa rin.
Sarah (laughs): Naku pawis na pawis na nga po!
Matt: You're ok Lovey? Here drink this (handing her the after bottle)
Snooky's wife: Naku mabuti ka pa Matt alagang alaga mo si Sarah. Hetong asawa ko ako pa yata mag aalaga. (Everyone laughed)

The group continued on until they reached the peak of Pico De Loro.
Sarah: Wow! We made it Lovey! (Hugged Matt tight)
Matt (hugged her back and kissed her hair): I'm so proud of you! Never kong nakita na nawalan ka ng determination. Athlete ka yata by blood talaga (chuckles)
Sarah: Thank you for this (smiles widely). Manong (called to the guide) pwede po bang umakyat dun? (Pointing to the monolith)
Manong: Pwede ho Miss Sarah. Pero matarik po at medyo mahirap paakyat.
Sarah: Gusto ko po umakyat!
Matt: Lovey, I don't think it is a great idea. Are you sure?
Sarah: Nandito na tayo e. Lubus lubusin na natin. Pleeeease.......
Matt: Oh....malalagot ako kay Tito Delfin. But I love you so much....so ok I will go up with you.
Twins: Kuya we will go with you and Ate Sarah.
Snooky: You guys go ahead. Dito na lang kami. Hindi na kaya.

The group headed up. The trail was difficult but Sarah never complained. Once they reached the top of the monolith...the view was spectacular. Matt hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.
Matt: Congratulations Lovey! You made it! I'm so proud of you.
Sarah (placed her hand on his hands wrapped around her waist): Thank you Lovey! This is my best birthday gift ever! I'm so happy I did it with you. I love you! (Gave him a kiss on the cheek)
Matt (smiles): I promise we will conquer more heights together. Happy birthday Love!

Super late update guys!!!!
I was busy for the past month and I missed them both especially Sarah. I'm excited to see her back on September siguradong pasabog prods naman sa ASAP. Will they go together sa Star Magic Ball? Hoping!!!!🙏🏻☺️