Quick date ❤️

Matt: Good afternoon po Tito! (He went to fetch her and the maid let him in) Si Sarah po?
DD: O Matt...nandito ka na pala....upo ka. Akala ko nasa Ilocos ka pa. Nandito lang kanina nagpunta yata sa kusina. May date kayo?
Matt: Opo. Di po ba niya nasabi?
DD: Ahm.... Nasabi siguro sa Mommy niya.  Wala namang sinabi sa akin.
Matt: Ganun po ba....we will just have dinner and watch movie. Hatid ko po siya mamaya no later than 12 midnight po.
DD: Naku Hijo....ok lang. May tiwala na ako sa yo. Ikaw ba nagdadrive?
Matt: I have my driver po. Hindi ko na kaya magdrive dito sa Manila. Masayadong traffic.

Sarah: Lovey! You're here na pala. (Went to him and gave him a quick hug)
Matt (whispered quickly to her): I miss you! (She blushed....hindi pa rin siya comfortable mag show ng affection kay Matt lalo na sa harap ng Daddy niya)
DD: Maiwan ko muna kayo at magpapahinga muna ako sa kwarto. Pupunta ako maya't maya sa Imo's para puntahan si Mommy mo.
Sarah: Sige po Daddy (kisses his cheek) Aalis na naman po kami. Sorry hindi ko nasabi sa yo. Sabi ni Mommy siya magsasabi sa yo.
DD: Ok lang Nak. Ingat kayo...at Matt before 12.
Matt (smiles and gestures a salute): Yes sir. Thank you Tito.

He held her hand and led her to his car. Once they settled at the back, he placed his arm around her and kept her close. He kissed her hair and just enjoyed the moment with her in his arms.
Sarah: Love, Hindi ka ba pagod? Sunod sunod din ang trabaho mo at may travel pa.
Matt: It is not something I can't handle. Kahit sunod sunod ang trabaho....I have this to look forward to. The time to be with you.
Sarah: Aw....I miss you too Lovey. (Lovingly touch his cheek and look into his eyes) Sunod sunod kasi work natin e right after the Holy Week break. I'm so proud of you na dumadami na ang endorsements mo. Tapos start of 2017 and 2 movies ka na. God has been good for both of us.
Matt (smiles): Yeah He is really showering us with blessings. Alam yata ni Lord na we are preparing for something (winks at her)
Sarah: Ano naman yun? (Lifted an eyebrow)
Matt: Ano pa ba? E di kasal! (Chuckles)
Sarah: Tse! Feeler ka masyado. Hindi ka pa nga nagpopropose!
Matt: Ah ganun! Nagpaparinig ka na ba? (Smirks....he likes teasing her)
Sarah: Hindi!!! Hindi kaya ako nagpaparinig.
Matt: I heard that from ASAP no (laughs) Don't worry Love....you will be surprised for sure (winks and gave her a peck on the lips)
She wasn't able to answer after that. Hindi niya alam kung bakit ganun na lang ang kabog ng dibdib niya. She knows that she wants him to be her forever....but not really sure if she would say yes if he proposed this year.....maybe next year. She is not really sure if she is ready for marriage. She felt that Matt really wants to settle down with her and so is she with him.....but they still have a lot to do and think about.
Matt: O...why you became so quiet agad? Don't worry...I won't if I think you're not ready. Just remember I love you so much. Kaya manonood na tayo ng pelikula namin ng Kathniel to learn something about relationships. (Held her hand and kissed it)
They had dinner in one of the restaurants in BGC and went to see the movie.
Matt: Sorry Love pero short lang talaga ang part ko dyan (he whispered)
Sarah (smiles and squeezed his hand): You did your part well....and ang gwapo mo (she whispers back and giggles)
Matt (smiles....it really makes him kilig when she compliments her): And you my love...are really beautiful (he kissed her hand)
Sarah: Aw...thank you love. Manood na lang nga tayo.
After they finished the movie, they walked hand in hand and waited for Matt's driver.
Matt: So...what do you think of the movie?
Sarah: Maganda....Kath and Daniel really compliment each other. You did great Love. Bagay din pala sa yo maging lawyer (smiles)
Matt: Glad that you like it. Can I ask you something?
Sarah: What is it?
Matt: Are you happy with me? You know........You tell me if I turn out to be too controlling like my character in the movie. I don't want something like that to happen to us. (Looked seriously at her)
Sarah (squeezed his hand and leaned closer with her face sa braso niya): Lovey! Of course I am happy! Nagtanong ka pa e kita naman. Alam mo naman na napakatransparent ko. Believe me I think you will not be too controlling. It was even you who made me voice out my opinions and speak my mind. In a way, I have earned my independence simula nong sinagot kita.
Matt (smiles): I just want to make sure...... I love you so much! (Hugs her) After this, we will be busy again. How I wish we can stay forever like this....
Sarah: Uy...tama na. (Slightly pushed him) Nasa public tayo (giggles) Ayan na si kuya!

They went into the car and the trip to Charbel turned out to be catching up time for both of them. ❤️

Short update guys!