Perfect timing 😍

Sarah has been very busy this week. She really has a crazy schedule from press conferences, to live and taped guestings for movie promotions and to top it off my The Voice Teens pa at shows for sponsors. She knows that she is back to the babaeng walang pahinga mode and she's getting worried what Matt feels about this. Though they still have time to talk on the phone everyday pero hindi pa talaga nag usap about some things. Si Lloydy naman kasi kung ano ano ang pinagsasabi sa press con. Ma promo promo talaga to for our fourth movie. We have a new director and a new story so medyo kabado din kami and I don't like the idea of dragging my personal relationship sa promotion pero mukhang hindi maiiwasan. She remembered her conversation with Matt on the night of the presscon.
Matt: Hi Love. How did the presscon went?
Sarah: Ahm...Hindi mo ba napanood?
Matt: Love ha?! Fishing ka.....Di ba sabi mo sa time ng promotions huwag ako masyado magbasa sa Twitter so I fought the urge to do so.
Sarah: Weh...Di nga? Seriously Love....dapat honest tayo di ba?
Matt (sighs): Yeah....well may nabasa akong about timing and stuff.
Sarah: Love, Wala yun. Huwag mo ng dibdibin. After next week and after the Voice you will have my full attention again. I love you.
Matt (smiles and felt kilig....he thinks he will never get over the feeling everytime she tells him he loves her): I love you too...so much. I miss you...and most importantly I trust you.

Evelyn: Beh, tawag ka na for dubbing. Kanina ka pa nakatunganga diyan sa phone mo.
Sarah: Si Matt kasi hindi sumasagot. Kanina pa ko nagtitext. Ate!! Halos hindi na kami nagkikita. Tapos panay promo promo pa baka hindi lang sinasabi sa akin nagtatampo na yun. Bakit ba kasi hindi ako nakatanggi kay Mam Charo? (Pouts)
Evelyn (chuckles): Para sa fans niyo naman Beh ni John Lloyd kasama na ko dun pero alam ko naman si Matt nakakaintindi yun. At kahit ano pa sabihin ni JL mukhang si Matt ang nasa perfect timing nung pumasok siya sa puso mo. Ayieee!!! Mas nakakakilig ang real!
Sarah (smiles): Lakas mo rin makatili Ate. Pasok na nga ako para magdub.
After her dubbing session she went out of the door and surprised to see him.
Matt: Hey Lovey! (Smiles widely with wide open arms)
Sarah: Lovey!!! (Ran to him and hugged him tight and he enveloped her into his arms and kissed her hair) You're here! (Slaps light his arm) Kaya pala hindi ka sumasagot sa text.
Matt (laughs): I just wanted to surprise you and may kailangan din kasi ako kay Sir Jonathan and he told me you are coming so tinayming ko na.
Sarah (smiles): Tama nga si Ate Evelyn you will always be on perfect timing.
Matt smiled and hugged her again and hindi nila namalayan they were not alone and they were both teased by the group.

Short update lang po ☺️