Friends 😊🎉

Sarah: Lovey, we are on our way. Nakaconvoy na sila Boss Vic at Ms Chai.
Matt: Oh shoot! Are you near na? I already told Mama. I just want to make sure everything here is ready and already told the chefs to prepare the food.
Sarah: Love, relax. Magugustuhan nila ang food. Tumatawa dito sa tabi ko si Ate Garlic.

Sarah: Boss, Pasok na po tayo. (Leading the way to Da Gianni with the rest of the team)
Matt: Love! (Kissed her cheek) Boss Vic, good evening po. Welcome to Da Gianni. (Warmly greeting everyone and made beso with the girls and hand shakes with the men)
BV: Galing naman dito a. Ang owner ang welcome party. (Everyone laughs)
Everyone settled and ordered food. Matteo's Mom also welcomed the group.
Denise: Ang sarap naman ng food dito Matt.
Dominic: Oo nga at itong anak namin aliw na aliw sa Nutella pizza.
Matt: Great! Just enjoy the food guys. Boss Vic, you want anything to drink? We have cocktails also boss.
BV: No thank you. I try to cut back on my alcohol. Good thing you ventured into business na Matteo. Preparation na ba ito? For the future?
Matt: Po? (Scratches his head and chuckles nervously) I just thought that it's good to invest into something close to my heart and since I love food why not put my money into something I love. Besides parang promise ko na rin po sa Lolo ko.
BV: Mabuti yan. Para later on if you plan to have a family secured ka na talaga. I have to commend you Glenna you really taught your child well.
MG (smiles): Matteo has always been a good son. He is really good in saving but I have to give credit to my husband. He is the one who really knows how to take care of money matters well.
BV: Mabuti yan. Para pag nag asawa ang dalawang ito wala ng problema.
Matt & Sarah: Boss Vic! (They said na magkasabay and everyone in the table laughed)
The dinner was fun and the group enjoyed the dishes served to them.
..................

Sarah: Lovey, sabi nga ni Kace ok lang na sumama ka for dinner. Nasabi ko kasi sa kanya na pupunta pa tayo sa birthday ni Anne.
Matt: Are you sure? You might have an all girls bonding and we will just meet after tapos go straight to Anne's birthday party.
Sarah: Kace asked me to bring you. Besides mabuti na rin yun para derecho na tayo after. Si Teacher G naman nandun and also KC's friends. Sige na....please....
Matt: Ok ok. I will never win anyway. I will fetch you na lang. I will leave here siguro after lunch?
Sarah: Love, no need na. Pahatid na lang ako diyan sa bahay niyo. Makati area din yung restaurant for dinner.
Matt: Pwede din naman we can meet na lang sa Makati area. Para you won't travel long pa.
Sarah: Hmmm....pwede din. Ok see you Lovey.
Matt: I love you.
Sarah: I love you too.

Sarah: Hey sir. Pwede bang makipagkilala? Gwapo niyo po.(giggles as she sat in front of  him....nakaupo si Matt in Makati Shangrila's resto drinking his coffee and was busy browsing through his phone and hindi niya napansin si Sarah)
Matt: Lovey!!! (Stood up and kissed her cheek) I told you naman to call me once nasa lobby ka na and you told me malayo ka pa.
Sarah: Sorry. Gusto lang kita isurprise.
Matt: Do you want anything? Order ka na lang muna. 4 pm pa lang naman. You look beautiful by the way. Parang 18 years old lang (smiles as he holds her hand)
Sarah: Pwede na ba to for the 90's party? Sabi kasi ni Anne e. Tinawagan pa ako ulit to remind me and made sure na pupunta tayo. Even Tita Virgie tumawag din.
Matt: They just wanted to see you. Alam mo Tita Virgie is really fond of you. Parang gusto ka na niyang ampunin (chuckles)
Sarah (smiles): Ang bait bait nga ni Tita Virgie e.
They had some light snacks and kwentuhan muna bago pumunta to meet with KC, Teacher G and friends.
KC: Sars, Matteo! Finally I got hold of you two. Thank you for coming. (Made beso to both)
Sarah: Hi Kace! Buti nga pumayag na to at nabitbit ko dito (smiles)
Matt: Hi Kace! Thank you for inviting me to join you. Kahit mukhang all girls to.
TeacherG: ok lang yan Matteo. Hi Sars! (Made beso to both) Matt, we will open a Gforce studio sa Alabang. Mag eenroll ka na? (Teases him)
Matt: Woah! Ask me to do anything else other than dancing. (Laughs)
TeacherG: Humbahm! Sayang naman you have the groove. Remember sa concert mo?
Sarah: Oo nga love.  Mag enroll ka na para hindi lang iisa dance step mo (chuckles)
Matt: See...now you see how can she bully me! Kaya lang mahal na mahal ko to e (placed an arm around her shoulder and kissed her hair)a
KC: Aw....huwag naman kayo mang inggit. Tara let us all sit down and you two meet everyone else.

After having dinner with KC and the girls, both of them went straight to Anne's birthday party. They were warmly greeted by Tita Virgie at the entrance.
TV: I was wondering where were you. It's a good thing you are already here.
Sarah (smiles and makes beso): Good evening po Tita. Sorry but we had dinner muna po with some friends.
Matt: Hi Tita. Good evening. Where's Anne?
TV: There..(pointing to Anne) with her husband. Get inside and have something to eat. Dinner started kanina pa.
Sarah: Dessert na lang po kami Tita.

Sarah: Anne, happy birthday!!! (Kisses her cheek and handed her a gift)
Anne: Thank you my favorite popstar! So glad that you made it Sarah. Ito kasing si Matteo parating hindi ka dinadala sa mga get togethers.
Matt: Hey hey. Don't blame me....you know how busy she is. Happy birthday Anne! (Made beso) Hi bro! (Shakes hand with Erwan)
Erwan: Hello bro! When do we run again together? Hi Sarah! (Made beso) This boyfriend of yours is really a slavedriver. He made us run for several kilometers during Mia and Jax wedding. Buti na lang he did not make me run days before our wedding...Pero nakabawi rin ako when I made them play rugby. (Sarah smiles)
Matt: Which I played but absolutely did not understand anything about the game (chuckles)
Sarah: Ganun talaga yan. He is a fitness buff. Good thing for me nagiging conscious na rin ako to keep myself fit.
Anne: Aw...you two make such a cute couple. Matteo when will you propose ba? (Teases him) Sorry medyo atat lang ako.
Matt: We will get there. No rush (winks and places an arm on Sarah's shoulder)

The couple chats with friends and everyone in the party. Tinutukso pa sila and mostly si Matteo hinahamon ng sayaw ni Vhong at Jhong. The party turned out to be fun. Ranvel being an avid fan of the couple continues to tease them and even Dr. Vicki and Tita Virgie chimed in kung kelan na sila ikakasal.

******************
Parang waley ang chapter na to 😂 Anyway next up Giorgia's birthday celebration