Food trips 😋🍝🍕🍗🍰❤️

Matt texted Sarah....he just arrived in Manila from Cebu and they already agreed to spend the whole day together. He is too excited to feel his antok for taking an early flight back.
Don: Matt, are you not tired? Parang kanina ka pa nakangiti dyan. I told you I would take later flight na or I could go back on Wednesday pa.
Matt: Dude, you should get use to getting up early if you really want to be a triathlete. How come you look so tired eh fun run lang yun kahapon? (Chuckles)
Don: You are really a slave driver! Hirap kung ikaw ang trainor. Pero I know one person who can tame you down?
Matt (lifted one eyebrow): Really huh? Who?! (His phone rings)
Don (laughs): The who is calling...
Matt (smiles widely as he sees who's calling him): Goood morning Lovey! How's my love? (Slaps Donikko lightly as he teases him) What?! You're on the way to Alabang? Ang aga mo naman Love. No no no it's ok. I'll quickly change have my morning coffee then will go. Looove...really it's ok. We are on the way home and mabilis lang naman sa skyway. I love you and I miss you.
Don: Dude you're hopeless!!! (Laughs as soon as Matt ended their call) Sarah can really turn you mushy not really like someone who bullies us during work outs.
Matt: Shut up Don! We better hurry...Sarah wants to have breakfast in Tagaytay.
Don: Tagaytay?! Woah....well what your queen wants I'm sure she gets. (Chuckles and keeps teasing him)

Matt: Lovey! (Hugs her tight ang smells her hair) Good morning. I miss you so much.
Sarah: I miss you too. Hmmm you smell good. (Pulls out from the hug and tiptoes to give a quick kiss on the lips)
Matt (shocked for a few seconds): Ang sarap naman nun...pwede isa pa (about to lean for another kiss)
MG: Sarah!!!
Sarah (moved back and went to Mama Glenna): Good morning po! (Gave her a hug and made beso)
Matt: Ma!!! Wrong timing ka naman e. (Scratches his head)
MG: Oh cmon son. I'm just happy to see Sarah. Why don't you go inside and we will have breakfast?
Matt: Ooops! Mama sorry but we have a reservation for breakfast I called awhile ago. (Went to get Sarah and kissed his Mom's cheek) I love you Ma.
MG: Oh well. Have fun you two and be careful.

Sarah: Hmmmm (closes her eyes as she tastes the eggs benedict) Ito talaga ang naiisip kung makain nung isang araw pa.
Matt (smiles as he watches her enjoy her food): You're beautiful...
Sarah (open her eyes and blushes as she saw him looking at her more closely): Love! Ano ba? Umusog ka nga konti. Si kuyang waiter nakatingin.
Matt: You are adorable. (Smiles, holds her hand and kisses it) Don't worry Love....private pa rin naman ang Antonio's eh.
Sarah: Naku naman masyado kang sweet, Mahal. After this I also want to try a new restaurant. Nasabi sa akin last time ni Yeng. Nasa Makati area.
Matt: Lovey, brunch pa lang tayo. Wait bakit parang food trip yata ang date natin?
Sarah: Eh...alam mo na yun. Time of the month. (Felt suddenly shy)
Matt: oooh...ok.
He knows na everytime Sarah has her period she usually craves food. He smiles when he thinks of the future....time na maglilihi na ito.
Matt: You can have anything you want Lovey. Ano pa gusto mo kainin?
Sarah (lumaki ang mata nito and smiles sweetly): Gusto ko mag Japanese food for dinner. Tapos tomorrow ba may schedule ka?
Matt: Ahm...wala yata. Why? Kita tayo ulit?
Sarah: Gusto ko rin kasi magtry ng Korean food but hindi masyado spicy. Alam mo naman para ang boses ok pa rin. Sorry Love ha. Ang takaw ko.
Matt (chuckles): It's ok Love. Basta magkasama tayo ok na ko. Work out na lang tayo next time. After here, if you can watch we can tambay sa bahay for a while drink tea or coffee. Mama brought you some rosquillos also and some foodies for Tito and Tita. Then later we can go to Ikomai.
Sarah: Yay!!! Excited na ko.

They went to Alabang after their brunch and just hang out by the pool area.
Matt: My single will be out soon.
Sarah: Talaga?! I'm happy for you Mahal. Naku pagpyestahan naman ng press ang message ng kanta.
Matt: Ay oo nga pala. Ano sabi nila Tito nung narinig nila ang song?
Sarah: Ahmmm...ok naman.
Matt: Love!!! Di nga?...ano ang sabi?
Sarah: Ah...si Mommy medyo natawa pa pero si Daddy nabahala sa hingin ang kanyang kamay. Dinadaan mo raw yata sa kanta.
Matt: Love...alam mo naman e. Pwede na hindi idaan sa kanta but we both know it is not yet time. Ikaw mismo nagsabi. Dapat yata kausapin ko sila ni Tito e. The song actually is for all who still doubts me...for my intentions sa yo. Sa fans mo, sa fans nga iba mo pang loveteams. Acceptance lang ang hinihingi ko. Wala naman akong problem sa kanila ni Tito and Tita because they are your parents. It's normal for a parent to worry about his/her child. If I have a daughter in the future I would be the same.
Sarah: Huy...yan ka na naman. Hayaan mo na ang ibang fans ko. Basta ako...I'm happy with you. As long as I feel that I can trust you 100% I will be here beside you. Alam mo naman yun di ba?
Matt (leans and kisses her forehead): I assure you you don't have anything to worry about. I love you so much Sarah! (Leans closer and kisses her softly on the lips for a few seconds) Hmmm... can we try that once again?
Don: Matt! (Calls from the living room) Have you seen my powerbank? (Went to pool area and smiles when he saw Matt scowling) Hi Sarah! Dude have you seen it? (Sarah waved and said hi back)
Matt: Dude, I haven't seen it? And pwede ba don't disturb muna.
Don: Sorry (showed a peace sign and walked off)
Matt: Now where were we? (Faces her again and leans closer)
Sarah (places a finger on his lips and moves back slightly): Whoops! I guess we have to cut back on the kisses. Later na pag sure na dalawa lang talaga tayo.
Matt (smiles): Promise? O sige tell your driver na not to fetch you hatid kita mamaya. I will call Tito Delfin para ipaalam.
Sarah: Ok....but you are not driving!!! Si Kuya Raffy na....then sa likod lang tayo.
Matt (smiles) Ok boss. Sa bagong customized vehicle na lang para may partition sa driver's side (lifts his eyebrows up and down) Aw!!! Lovey ang sakit nun! (Earns a pinch from Sarah)

Later that evening they went to Ikomai for dinner. The next day they spent another day trying out new dishes and new places to eat. Matt was happy to see her enjoy trying out new dishes and just happy to spend time with her. In a few days....they will be officially 4 years in a relationship and he couldn't imagine his life with anyone else.....

😍 Sorry it took time for another update. Enjoy guys!