ASAP Star Magic Anniversary

Matt texted Sarah.....Hi Lovey! I'm in Araneta for rehearsals. Almost star magic artists already here and we are about to start. Piolo told me you will be part of the star magic anniversary celebration? How come you never told me?
He was calling her for several minutes but she was not answering her call.
Xian: Matt, huy! Kanina pa kita tinatawag. Parang focus na focus ka sa telepono mo a?
Matt (smiles): Sorry bro. Good to see you. I was just trying to call Sarah.
Xian: How have you been? Ang tagal din natin nagkita. Nandito yata si Sarah e. I saw Tita Divine a while ago. Halos magkasunod kami.
Matt: Really? She's not answering my call. I've been well. Matatapos na kami ni Kim sa movie. Nagkita na kayo?
Xian: Yup. Kanina...she's preparing for the dance rehearsal with Gerald.
Matt: You ok with that?
Xian (smiles): Yeah....alam mo naman trabaho. Alam naman namin ni Kim saan lulugar. Like you and Sarah....
Matt (smiles): Right bro...wait hanapin ko muna kung saan siya.

Leizel: Matt! Saan ka? Tayo na susunod. Star magic singers.
Matt: Oh...I have to see muna if Sarah is here.
Leizel: No time tawag na tayo ni Mr. M. At tsaka magkikita naman kayo. Papasok na si Sarah in a while. Rehearsal din sila.
Matt was left with no choice but follow her to the stage. Si Mr. M kasi nasa stage na rin calling them up for the final blocking.
They were singing on stage when he caught a glimpse of Sarah entering the area with her entourage including her Mom. She smiled sweetly and for a moment it seems that we were the only ones in the room. Everytime she still has that same effect with me. He almost forgot the words they were singing. He smiled sheepishly as Mr. m called his attention. After their turn, he quickly made his way to her.
Matt: Hi Love! Why are you not answering my calls and texts? (Kissed her cheek)Good afternoon po Tita (made beso with Mommy Divine)
Sarah: Sorry Love. Naiwan ko sa bahay. Nagmadali kasi kanina.
MD: Good afternoon din sa iyo iho. Tutal nandito ka na rin lang punta na lang ako sa Imo's. Hatid mo si Sarah mamaya? May kailangan kasi akong gawin dun.
Matt: Ah Sige po Tita. Ako na po bahala.
MD: Mabilis lang naman yata ang rehearsal niya. Hindi naman gagabihin masyado.
Sarah: My, ok lang po?
MD: Oo Nak. Medyo matagal na rin kayo di nagkita I'm sure ok na ok kay Matt. Sa yo na ko magtitext Matt. Ito kasi makakalimutin na naiwan ang phone.
Matt (smiles): Thank you Tita. Ako na po bahala kay Sarah.
MD: Sige. Mag ingat kayo. Aalis na kami.
Sarah kissed her Mom and they waved good bye.
Sarah: Ang lakas mo talaga kay Mommy a (smiles as she teases him)
Matt: Siyempre naman! Good shot naman talaga kay Tita kahit nung start ng US tour natin (smiles as he puts an arm around her)
Robi: Hep hep! Bro! tawag na si Coach. (Teasingly removes his arm around her shoulder and laughs)
Matt: Bro, minsan lang ako nanununtok!
Robi: Sus! Hindi naman mabiro bro! Kumusta na kayo? (Made beso with SG)
Matt: We're ok. Kayo ni Gretchen?
Sarah: Oo nga Robi. Kumusta na kayo? Nakapag usap ba kayo after nung Oppo event?
Robi: Sabi ko na nga ba huwag na akong mauna manukso sa inyo....nagbaback fire sa akin.
The two of them laughed as they continued friendly banter with Robi. Rehearsals went smoothly and hinatid siya ni Matteo sa bahay nila.

ASAP day......
Piolo: Bro! Ang aga natin a?
Matt: Well yeah. Maaga ang call time e. How are you?
Piolo: Very well! I will not ask you na because of what I hear things are going well for you. Si Sars nandito na?
Matt: Not yet. She will be later. For the second part pa siya ng show e.
Piolo: Ok see you. Good thing she can be part of ASAP kahit Star Magic anniversary.

KZ: Matteo! Asa na ang reyna nimo? Nandito raw si Sarah a.
Matt: Hi KZ! Later pa. Kumusta ka na?
KZ: Heto guapa gyapon (laughs) Si Macoy enjoy na inyo ni SG a. Wala na nagbalik nako.
Matt (smiles): Thank you for introducing him to me. Great guitarist gyud.
KZ (smiles): Ok lang. Lipay gd ko para sa iya.
Matteo: I'll go ahead. See you. Aayusan pa tayo e.

Araneta coliseum was field of screaming fans. The show started and Matt kept watching out for Sarah.
Staff: Matty! Nandiyan na ang princesa mo.
Matt: Thank you ha. Nasaan siya?
Staff: Nasa dressing room niya.
Matt went straight to her dressing room when it opened and Mam Chai went out.
Chai: O Matt! Naku nagbibihis pa si Sarah. Naghahanda for her prod. Text mo lang muna.
Matt: Good afternoon po Ms Chai. I will wait na lang po.
Chai: Ok. Sige may kunin pa ko.
After a few minutes Sarah went out with her glam team and Mommy Divine.
Sarah: Uy Lovey! Nandyan pala? Hindi ka kumatok? (Kisses his cheek)
Matt: Hi Love! Good afternoon po Tita. (Hugs Sarah and kisses her forehead and made beso to Mommy Divine) Ahm....you're wearing shorts.
Sarah (raises one eyebrow): Hmmm....huwag ka na mag comment. May stockings naman at mataas ang boots.
Bang: Matty! Ok kay Mommy. Dapat ok na din sa yo (grins)
Sarah: Kaya mahirap nga doble na ang bantay ko (chuckles)
Matt (scratches his head): I just...you know.
MD: Uy tama na yan. Kayo na ata sunod Sarah. Samahan mo na Matt papunta dun.

They walk holding hands towards the backstage.
Matt: Good luck Lovey! I know you will always be great and own the stage (leans and kisses her temple as they were teased by those who are backstage.
Sarah performed with Toni and Jolina and the coliseum were filled with screams. The show continued and in between her numbers Matt just patiently waited backstage. Nakatutok sa monitor everytime she performs.
Ivan: Matt, you keep making bantay kay SG ha? She is not going anywhere. (Chuckles)
Matt: Bro, I am not making bantay. I just want to make the most of the time that we are in ASAP together.
Ivan: Are you sure? (Grins) I thought you are getting jealous because of John Lloyd. You know....they have spiels together and doing a movie together so hindi ka Pwede umeksena....and besides people keep whispering and silently wishing they end up together.
Matt: Shut up Ivan! (Talked to him in low tone and frowns) I don't care what they think. I know the truth and I fully trust Sarah. I know she loves me and she has proven it several times.
Ivan: Woah!!! It seems I hit a nerve...sorry bro. This means I need to leave na.

Matt and Sarah were seated at the back of his car on the way to Charbel after ASAP.
Sarah: You have been awfully quiet Love. Ok ka lang ba? (Squeezed his hand and moved closer to him)
Matt: I'm ok. Medyo kulang lang ng tulog. I slept late last night after we drove you home and woke up early today.
Sarah: Sigurado ka? (Pinches his cheek and put her head on his shoulder) Sabi ni Mommy sa bahay ka na magdinner.
Matt (smiles): Yeah. She told me kanina. (Turns slightly and kisses her hair) Love?
Sarah: Hmmm?
Matt: Are you happy with me?
Sarah (sat up and looked at him): Huh? Siyempre naman. Ano na naman ang tanong na yan? May nangyari ba?
Matt: Wala. I just want to hear from you. Ang dami kasing tao pa rin na hindi ako gusto para sa yo. I thought  na I won't get affected by it....but sometimes it gets to me.
Sarah: Lovey.... I love you ok. Di ba napag usapan natin na ang importante tayong dalawa at ang mga pamilya natin? You already earned my parents trust and I consider your family as my family na rin. Alam natin ang totoo.
Matt: Yeah I know. Sorry. It's just....never mind. I love you so much. All I want is to make you and keep you happy.
Sarah (smiles and moves her face closer to him): Don't worry....sasabihin ko naman if  hindi na ko happy. (Smiles and gives him s quick kiss on the lips) You sir really make me happy.
Matt (smiles widely): I love you my lovey (closes the gap with a sweet kiss)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super late update....sorry po ✌🏻️ Will draft the next one soon 😉