After Concert Night

Matt woke up at around 8am. He felt some ache over his back, slight headache but woke up with a smile on his face. #MatteoMadeinCebu was a success! It was surreal to perform before a huge crowd and in front of those people dear to him. He found Ivan beside him in deep slumber. Ivan, Donniko, and Jonas stayed with him in the presidential suite which they asked for extra beds. The other two are still sleeping. They all slept around 3am and the guys even had a few drinks before bed. Matt, however, had his body clock waking up early so as long the sun rays peek through the room he gets up. He went to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face and thought of calling Sarah...but knowing her....she is still sleeping at this time. His phone rings.......
Matt: Good morning Papa!
PG: Good morning Matteo! Congratulations! Your Mom and I called you to congratulate you again. It was an amazing night son.
MG: Good morning son! We are truly proud of you. All of my friends have all praises for you. I feel so proud.
Matt (laughs): Ma, Pa.....Thank you so much. You are all my inspiration and without you I would not have done it. Thank you so much for all your support.
MG: Good thing you are already up. Did you check if Sarah is already awake? Maybe we can all have breakfast together.
Matt: Ma, she is still sleeping by this time. I'll shower first then maybe head to Trattoria. We will just have lunch.
MG: Your cousins still want to spend time with her. They want a meet up later.
Matt (sighs): I was hoping I can spend time with her....just the two of us.
MG: You always have time together in Manila. Minsan lang naman siya sa Cebu. You know they adore her. Besides magkasama pa naman din kayo.

Matt sighed......he have no choice. His cousins will surely make him pay if he did not share Sarah with them this time. It is a good thing that they all love her but the bad thing is that they seldom have a moment alone when in Cebu. After taking a bath, he texted Ate Garlic to check if his princess is awake and she texted back that Sarah just woke up and went to the bathroom. He slightly woke Donikko up to tell him that he will go to Sarah's room then to Trattoria. Garlic opened the room with a wide smile.
Garlic: Good morning Matty! Congratulations! Grabe concert artist ka na talaga...super proud si Sars todo papuri sa yo and we slept late na mga 1am na rin yun paghatid mo sa kanya dito.
Matt: Thanks Ate! Where's Sarah?
Garlic: Still in the bathroom but she's finished na. Medyo inuubo. Come in. She knows you're coming,
They heard her coughing from inside. Matt was worried and knocked softly at the bathroom door.
Matt: Lovey? Are you ok? (Sarah went out the bathroom wearing a robe on top of her jammies with puffy eyes and slightly hoarse voice)
Sarah: I'm ok! Good morning Love! (Hugs him and kiss his cheek) Congratulations!
Matt (looked at her worriedly with his both hands on her cheeks): You don't look well. You need to rest. Naku! What would your parents say? You still have several commitments next week, right? You told me you feel better na that's why you came here.
Sarah: Lovey! Ok lang ako....Ano ba? Mas OA ka pa kay Mommy. Di ba Ate? Kaya ko naman? (Asked Ate Garlic who gave a thumbs up)
Matt: I know I kind of over acting but nagwoworry lang ako. (Kissed her forehead) It's just 9am. Mauna na lang muna ako sa Trattoria. Take your time to rest here muna. Paorderan kita ng hot calamansi. Nagdala ka ng medicine mo?
Sarah (smiles): Yes po!
Matt: I'll tell Donikko na sabay na lang kayo later. Tulog pa mga yun. Late lunch na lang tayo, ok?
Sarah: Ok po! Masyado mo akong binibaby. Mia told me na magkikita tayo mamaya, right?
Matt: Are you sure? Sabihan ko na lang rest ka.
Sarah: Love! No...gusto ko rin sila makabonding kahit saglit lang.
Matt: Ok. Wear your jacket. Pumapayat ka na lalo.... kailangan kitang pakainin. (Place an arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple)
Garlic (smiles): Ang cute ninyo talaga as a couple. Sana may makapagsabi rin sa akin na pumapayat ako lalo (all of them laugh)
Sarah: Ate naman! Sexy ka naman in your own way. (Smiles)
Garlic: Sus Sars bolahin mo pa ako.
Matt: Tama siya Ate...sexy ka (smiles) So I'll go ahead? May discuss pa kami ni Giorgia about business.
Sarah: Ok. Bilib din naman ako sa lovey ko....concert artist last night then businessman this morning. How to be you po? (Chuckles as he start to tickle her)
Matt: Ikaw talaga...you never fail to make happy. Even with your simple hirit!
Garlic: Oi lovebirds huwag na kayo mang-inggit! Umalis ka na nga Matt! At baka may makakita paglabas mo sa room namin maissue naman.
Matt: Don't worry Ate....the whole floor is occupied by the team for the concert and I requested for a tighter security.
Garlic: Ay Oo pala! Territoryo mo ang Cebu (chuckles)
They gave each other a final hug and Matt kissed her cheek.

Fans: Sarah! Hello! (As they see her  with Garlic arriving at Trattoria and she smiled back)
Matt approached her as soon as she entered the resto and kissed her cheek. He checked on her if she feels a little bit better.
Sarah: Love....I'm ok. No need to worry.
Matt (placed his around her): Sure ka ha? Ayaw ko na magkasakit ka. Good that you wear you jacket.
Sarah: Hay Naku. OA talaga. Ikaw? Kumusta ka naman? Ang mga mata mo nga halatang kulang sa tulog. (Smiles at him)
Matt (smiles): Ok lang yan. May hangover pa ko. Kahit anong pagod kaya ko and I'm very happy tapos na ang concert and it was successful.
Sarah: Sus! You know what....I'm really really proud of you! Buti na lang na encourage ka ni Sir Louie sa US pa lang tayo. Di ba Sir Louie?
Sir Louie: He really has the voice naman. Konting push lang kailangan.
Matt: Naks! Thanks Sir Louie... Or should I say Ninong? (Laughs with him as Sarah blushed) Kaya I feel blessed...having met you and siyempre super blessed because of you (smiles and looks at Sarah). I ordered food na kain muna tayo then daan tayo sa bahay. May padala si Mama sa yo for Tita Divine and Tito Delfin.
Sarah: Ha? Nag abala pa si Tita naman.
Matt: Siyempre for her future inlaws (laughs as Sarah slightly pinch his abs) Lovey, masanay ka na doon din tayo papunta. Papicture pa pala tayo muna with the Diplomatts and our fans.
Sir Louie: I'll go after lunch. I have a flight to catch.
Matt: Thank you po ulit (shook his hand and hugged him). Si Direk Rowell and Tito took an early flight kasi.
After lunch, they meet up with the family at Matt's house.
PG: Hey here's the new great concert performer with his lady love! (Kiss both their cheeks)
MG: Son, congratulations!!! (Kissed his cheek and also kissed Sarah's cheek) And you young lady I have something na dadalhin mo to Manila (grab her hand and led her to the house)
Matt: Ma! Later na uy. (Still holding Sarah's hand slightly pulling her back)
MG: Matty, let go of her. Later na kayong dalawa. Garlic come with us. I have also something for you.
Garlic: Sige po Tita! I'm sure magugustuhan ko yan.
He scratched his head as he watched Sarah and his Mom having a conversation going inside their house.
PG: Your Mom loves her so much...and we do too (smiles at inakbayan ang anak niya)
Matt smiled watching the two most important women in his life. After about 2 hours, they went to another resto to meet up with his cousins.
Mia: Sarah!!! Nice to see you again. I wasn't able to congratulate you properly last night for your award in Japan. (Made beso) Here I have a little something for you (handed her a small paper bag)
Sarah: Thanks Mia! You don't need to give me anything (smiles) Wow! Ang ganda naman nito. Di ba Ate? (Asked Garlic showing her the fashion necklace Mia gave her)
Garlic: Very nice Mia! Bagay yan Sars sa off shoulder or tube dress.
Matt: I think that's a bad idea. Ok lang pag shoot not on usual days.
Mia: Killjoy mo cousin. Sarah is very sexy she should flaunt it.
Abby: Oo nga Matty. Like this o! (Showing her outfit) And to think chubby pa ko (laughs)
Matt: My Lovey looks fine the way she is and I love her dearly whatever she wears (Sarah blushed)
Garlic: Guys nahihiya na yan...... ang isa dito.
Donikko: Sarah is beautiful. (Matt looked at him seriously) What?! I am just stating a fact. Gwapa gyud siya.
Sarah: Naku tama na nga yan. I just feel better when I wear comfortable clothes and besides lamigin kasi ako.
Mia: You know what Sarah....sa yo lang ganyan si Matt sa past girlfriends niya hindi.
Matt: Mia!!! Shut... (Held Sarah's hand and kissed it) I am just protective of someone I love so much.
Abby: We better not argue. Baka mamaya hindi na natin makasama si Sarah ipagdamot na ni Matty.

The group continue to chat and enjoyed their food with a little bit of wine. Matt pulled Sarah closed to him and she would occasionally leaned on his shoulder. It really feels good to have her close. It has been 3 years that they are together as a couple and at home na rin ito with the company of his family. They have been comfortable expressing their sweet gestures in front of them. They usually choose restaurants or venues that are private and they are sure no one would share photos on social media. They are both happy that they keep their relationship private despite their celebrity status. They are also happy for their fans who are just as happy for both of them. Some would still ask for a picture with both of them but still respect their private time. After several hours, they went back to Trattoria to meet with other Matt's relatives just after the store was closed at 10pm. They all love Sarah and Matt just happy she is now comfortable in their company. Hindi na siya nahihiya to hug me or lean on me in their presence. I can't wait to make her officially part of the family (smiles as he look at her). They are standing in one corner of Trattoria as the rest of the family chatting excitedly mostly about last night's concert.
Sarah (looked at him and lifted one eyebrow): Why are you smiling? Parang may itim na balak yan ang ngiti mo?
Matt (smiles and pulls her into a hug and whispered in her ear): Two more years....(kissed her forehead)
Sarah: Ha? Ano?
Matt (smiles and looks into her eyes): Two more years..... (Gave her a smack on the lips)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ano ba yong two more years? 😊✌🏻️