Fulfilling my bucket list

Sarah: Dy, Sige na po. Pumayag na po kayo. Niyaya po ako ni Sir Bang. Matagal ko na pong gusto makasakay sa hot air balloon.
DD: Hindi ba delikado yun anak? Ang liit kaya ng basket at mataas pa ang lipad nun.
Sarah: Eh...ganon po talaga. Pero gusto ko maconquer ang fear ko of heights. Kasama ko naman po si Matt.
DD: Ayun lang....nahawa ka na sa boyfriend mong adventurous. Kausapin ko lang si Bang at si Matt. Sino pa kasama niyo? Tapos tawagan natin Mommy mo mamaya magpaalam ka rin.
Sarah: Yehey! Thank you po Daddy (hugged her Dad) The best ka talaga!
DD (hugged her back): Mahal ka namin anak. Masaya kami pag nakikita kang masaya. Pero paalala lang ha? Alam niyo na ni Matt yun.
Sarah (smiles): Opo Daddy. Salamat po sa tiwala ninyo (kissed his cheek)
.............................
Matt: Lovey, are you really sure? Alam ko na may fear of heights ka and kailangan natin magising ng super aga to make there on time.  You are not a morning person.
Sarah: Eh gusto ko rin naman matry. Pumayag din naman sila Daddy and Mommy. Sige na.....samahan mo na ako. Nag invite si Sir Bang. And nakakagising naman ako ng maaga...remember nung Ironman.
Matt (smiles): but you almost not able to make it before start of the race. Ok ok....I will go with you. Nasabi mo rin naman kay Tito na kasama mo ako.
Sarah: Thank you! (Smiles) I love you! Pero kakausapin niya kayong dalawa ni Sir Bang.   Pwede tayong isang sasakyan lang.
Matt: Ok. I love so much that I'll always be here to support you.
...............................
Matt: Come here Love and rest your head on my shoulder. We still have more than an hour travel.
Sarah (smiled and moved closer to him as they hold hands and rest her head on his shoulders): Excited na ko! Pero I guess kailangan ko na matulog.
Matt just smiled and also get some shut-eye. They later arrived at the International Balloon Festival site and Mayor Mylyn welcomed them.
Mayor: Welcome! Good morning! Mabuti naman napaunlakan ninyo ang invitation ni Bang.
Sarah: Good morning po! (Matt also greeted her) Gusto ko din po matry ang sumakay sa hot air balloon.
Bang: Mayor, Hindi na nagdalawang isip si Sars. Gustong gusto niya rin itry.
Mayor (smiles): Enjoy mo lang Sarah. I provided security for you and made sure na mauna ang balloon ninyong sasakyan.

Matt secured Sarah by her side always nakaakbay or holding her hand. It was later their time to get into the basket.
M: You have to step into this stool first and get into the basket.
Matt: Kaya mo Love? I could carry you in. (He whispered to Sarah)
Sarah (smiles): Oo naman ang dali lang. Mas nakakahiya if buhatin mo pa ako. (she got in the basket)
Matt (laughs): You know what?...ang galing mo talaga sa kahit anong bagay. Ang bilis mo makapasok e.
Sarah (laughs as Matt gets into the basket slightly finds it difficult because he's taller than her): Ikaw pa yata ang hirap e.
Matt: Ha?! You're laughing at me. Come here (pulls her closer and gave her a back hug)
Sarah (giggles): Lovey, ano ba?! Ang daming tao. (Pinch lightly his hand holding on to her waist)
Matt: Hayaan mo na sila mainggit. Wait I have to send a reply to Mama. (He texted while his arms wrapped around her)

The pilot said a few instructions for them to follow and they said a short prayer after. When the balloon about to go up and the ropes taken off. Sarah closed her eyes and pulled Matt closer holding his hand.
Matt: Are you ok? (He whispered in her ear as he hugged her from the back and after a few minutes) You can open your eyes now Love. (He kissed her cheek)
Sarah (slowly opened her eyes): Wow! Very nice view. Kaya lang takot pa rin ako konti sa heights.
Matt: Nandito ako Love. No need to be afraid. (Hugged her tighter and rest his chin on her shoulder)
Sarah smiled and placed her hands on his arms to pull it more tighter.
Sarah: I love you! I love you! I love you! Thank you for doing this with me. Tinutulungan mo ako na maovercome ko ang fears ko and just enjoy life. Thank you for earning my parents' trust. Sana hindi ka mapagod.
Matt (smiled and made her face him with both of his hands still on her waist): Trust me.... I will never get tired. Ironman nga di ba? (He looked into her eyes and about to kiss her)
Sarah: Matt! Hindi lang tayo dalawa dito (pointing towards the pilot)
Pilot: Don't worry about me. I completely understand. (He turns his back from them and Matt gave her a short sweet kiss)
Matt: I love you! (Smiles)
Sarah: I love you too!

The enjoyed the rest of the ride hugging and kissing each other. They both enjoyed the beautiful view from up above. When they landed, they quickly went with their group and made a side trip in Subic. Fulfilling another thing in Sarah's bucket list....swimming with the dolphins.
Sarah: Magbibihis lang ako Lovey after natin maglunch.
Matt: Ok. Are you sure about this? Alam ko na matagal mo na ito gustong gawin but it's too hot. Ang taas na ng araw. Baka umitim ka?
Sarah (laughs): Ikaw naman you don't have to worry. Hindi naman ako matutunaw. Di ba ikaw nagsabi sa akin na live life to the fullest....e free time natin ngayon... E di go na (smiles)
Matt (smiles): Ok ok. Sige magbihis tayo after this.

He waited for her as she changed to her swimwear. For a while he worried that she might wear something sexy but knowing her girlfriend he knows she'll be wearing a rash guard over her suit. He talked with the resorts management and the head of the ocean adventure staff to give them privacy and refrain from taking pictures. Sarah went out wearing a long sleeves rash guard and swim shorts just slightly above her knees and smiled as she approached him.
Sarah: I'm ready!
Matt (smiled and reached out to hold her hand): Let's go! (Leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead)
Both of them applied sunblock before they went in the water. Sarah even applied sunblock on his back. She laughed and giggled as they swam with the Dolphins and even took a photo of Matt about to kiss the dolphin. They went on for about an hour until it was time for them to go home.
Matt: This is a day well spent! Sayang hindi tayo makastay for the sunset.
Sarah (smiles): Gagabihin na tayo Love. Baka hindi na papasukin ni Daddy sa bahay.
Matt: E di mabuti. Iuuwi na lang kita (puts an arm around her shoulders and pulls her closer to him)
Sarah: Sira! Ikaw talaga (playfully pinches his abs)
Matt (hugs her tight): I love you! I'm happy I am part of this....fulfilling your bucket list with me. Ano pa ba ang nasa listahan mo? We did archery, karting, firing, boxing, ride a hot air balloon, then swim with the dolphins. Ano pa ang gusto mo?
Sarah: Ahm...(pulls up and looked into his eyes and giggles like a child) ang dami.....drive a jetski, drive a motorbike, skydiving, cliff diving. If possible do triathlon.
Matt: What?! Are you serious? (Looked at her confused and she burst out laughing)
Sarah: You'll see.... (Tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips)

Late update guys! Hope you like it 😉