4. Cuddle

Quote of the Chapter: I'd do anything to cuddle up to your chest while you sleep holding me close - Unknown.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The war heroine, Hermione Granger (now, Malfoy) lay on her bed alongside with her husband, Draco Malfoy. It was shock to everyone when Draco and Hermione had announced the news that they're going to get married.

There were series of shockwaves across the community.

Shock number one was Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy accepted her - a muggle born as their daughter-in-law -> just the first time, Draco had invited her over to the newly reconstructed Malfoy Manor for Lunch with his parents.

They loved her instantly, are still loving her.

The next shock was that Ronald Weasley, the one-third of the Golden Trio, was very furious with the news. He'd already been sour with the fact that he and Hermione didn't work out, even for two weeks.

And, when Granger had announced that she was going to get married to his archenemy and childhood bully, he went rampage.

Shock number three  was that when the couple revealed the fact that they had eyes on each other ever since they were in their 4th year.

They had said, in one of the newspaper interview: "It was an instant attraction; like smouldering eye contact; heart beating drastically and butterflies fluttering; It was such a nice feeling. And at last, before we could even comprehend what was going on we fell in love."

Everyone accepted their relationship, and are happy for them. They deserve it. If anyone deserves it, it only can be Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger (Malfoy).

Now, in the bleak of dawn, Draco moved closer to his wife, bringing her closer to him. It seemed that his wife is the only source of his comfort, other than his parents and so-called friends.

Plus, he can't go cuddle with his father. His father would hex him if his son (Draco) of twenty-six years tried to cuddle with him in bed or anywhere else.

His wife's silky negligee was a lullaby to him, and her sweet scent of vanilla and lilacs were only adding to increase the level of the comfort that he found in her.

She's not like how she looked back in her school days, before her puberty. She had turned out to be a beautiful woman that ever man wanted as his wife; and Draco was very happy to find his wife in his childhood sweetheart.

He was convinced that no one can share his life. He was hard to break. But, Hermione did. She helped him out of his miseries, depression and insecurities by just being her.

In reality, Draco felt his wife stir, and turn to face him. Her face buried itself in his chest, and he brought his arms over her body to hold his wife closer to him. To hold his solace in his arms.

"You know I can never get tired of waking up like this." He chuckled sleepily.

His voice still hoarse and husky from sleep. His platinum blond hair in a messy style. He had a serious case of bed hair, unlike his wife. He wore just a silky boxer shorts since it was Autumn and the climate was getting hotter by any day.

He was wondering how in the world that his wife is able to let her hair loose, wear a negligee and hide completely under the thick, heavy comforter; while he lay on top of the comforter in just his boxers and is already sweating.