15. Scorpius the little devil

Quote of the Chapter: Children learn more from what you are, than what you teach - Unknown.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Mummy?"

"Yes, Scorp?"

"Can I have a little devil?"

"Why do you need another devil when you're here?"

"No, Mummy.. I want to have a little devil that is very bad.."

"Why do you want that?"

"So that I can beat it with my superhero powers!"

"Superhero powers?"

"Yeah, Mummy. I'll destroy the devil with my powers. I'll fly with my broom, and then clobber it down into earth's crust, and then bring it up using my Spidey wires and then, kick it's butt like Cristiano Ronaldo."

"You do know that Cristiano Ronaldo isn't a superhero, right? He's a football player and do not touch the cake batter. I'm making it for grandpa Lu's birthday."

"It doesn't matter, Mummy. He can kick many butts if he can kick the ball into the goal many times. And, can I help you Mummy? Please. I'll be a good boy."

"I should talk with your daddy and ask him to stop talking about all of the 'kicking butt' with you. No dragon cub eyes at me, Scorp. I won't be swayed by that."

"But, Mummy! Daddy says it's cool to kick butt! Please Mummy, I'll be your good dragon cub! Please! Please. I want to surprise grandpa."

"I think I should kick your daddy's butt for that."

"What was that?"

"I'll make the cake, and you surprise Grandpa. I know what you'll do. You'll make the kitchen a mess, which will take me years to do that."

"You can use magic to change the kitchen, Mummy. That's how Daddy fixed your huge vase when the Quaffle broke it. He exchanged it with a new one."

"He broke my vase?! That too with a Quaffle?! How many times do I have to tell you not to play Quidditch inside? When did this happen?"

"When you were talking with Uncle Harry on the phone about Ministry."

"When was that? I don't remember."

"When you were making choco chip cookies for James' birthday party."

"I'm so going to kill him."

"Can I bake the cake whilst you kill Daddy?"

"Hey what's with all the killing, cake and bake?!"

"Daddy!!"

"Oh, hey dragon cub! What're you up to?"

"I'm going to make cake for grandpa Lu's birthday!"

"Father is going to be flattered by that. What are you up to? I know you won't do that without any reason."

"I'm not, daddy!"

"Now, now, Drakie-poo, can you tell me what happened on the day of James' 4th birthday?"

"What are you on about, Mia? What happened? Oh, it's nothing."

"I'll give you a clue. My precious vase was shattered into a million pieces, and an exact replica/imitation of the premium vase replaced the original one?"

"Who told you that?"

"So, it really happened?"

"Just tell me who told you that, woman!"

"Oh, so it's woman now, huh? Then, ask your offspring about it."

"Scorpius?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Did you reveal our secret to Mummy?"

"Playing Quidditch inside or pranking Uncle Harry and Ron or ditching school to play football or pranking Mummy?"

"What?!"

"Oh, Scorp."

"Can I have a little devil, daddy?"

"Why do you need another when you're still here?"

"Why is everyone thinking like that? Then, I'll go ask Grandpa Lu."

"It's his birthday today, Scorp baby. You are supposed to present him, not the other way around."

"I'll ask it as an early birthday present."

"What are you going to present him anyways?"

"I'm going to ask for a little devil."

"That's your gift. What are you going to present him?"

"That's what, Mummy. I'm gonna ask for a little devil which is my early birthday present on his birthday as his gift from me."

"He sure is our son."

"You DON'T talk Draco Lucius Malfoy!"

"You can't take a man's right to express his views out loud."

"Then, fine, be a man and sleep on the couch for the rest of the week."

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!"

"Of course, it's acceptable. Now, shoo shoo."

"I WON'T SHOO AWAY!"

"You don't talk after breaking my vase, then plan to prank my best friends and I, and then make Scorpius ditch school to play football, and then talk about kicking butt with him!"

"Oh, Scorpius, you little devil. Thank you very much."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have a little devil?"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡