11. The Slytherin Triad

Quote of the Chapter: Polyamory isn't about having a number of persons. It's about loving the ones you have - Unknown.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Setting: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Date: The Twenty-fifth October of Nineteen Seventy-eight.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"James, change it back!!" Lily Evans,girlfriend to James Fleamont Potter, screeched as she chased her boyfriend through the corridors of Hogwarts, and burst into the Great Hall.

Lily now had Gryffindor colour (Red and Gold) striped hair, which showed that she was supporting the Gryffindors in today's Quidditch Match; even though she wore a Gryffindor Jersey that had 'POTTER' written in bold, black letters on the back, James wanted an extra protection.

The Professors shook their heads amusedly at the pair, and continued with their breakfasts. The Gryffindors cheered loudly when they saw the said witch.

The Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs were just chuckling amusedly, whilst the Slytherins ignored them completely as they lost themselves in their own chaotic thoughts.

Regulus gazed at his older brother longingly, as he saw him laughing and enjoying with his friends.

Regulus knew that he was in a deep-shit, being the UNMARKED Death Eater of Voldemort and having already killed a 20 year old Muggle man to prove his worthiness to his Master.

Only after going on a few missions with the older Death Eaters, the (new) Heir to the Black family is having second thoughts about his childhood fantasy of being in the Dark Lord's inner circle.

Severus Tobias Snape, the best friend of Regulus Arcturus Black, found himself in the same situation as he too started having second thoughts about becoming a Death Eater.

He had a rough childhood, and because of peer pressure he joined the Death Eaters. Just like Regulus, he came to realise that being in the dark side really isn't going to help him anyhow.

It's not going to give him family, friends or love.

Lucius Abraxas Malfoy's rational side was raging a war against his obedient-perfect-Pureblood-son side. Lucius was extremely disgusted at himself when he came into terms that he had killed a muggle, that too defenceless one at that.

The one thing that the Heir of the Malfoy family hated more than Beggars, Cheaters and Muggles was taking advantage of a defenceless person, even if that person was a filthy Muggle.

He being the Head Boy, and his betrothed being the Head Girl made matters much... Insufferable.

Not that he hated her or something, but he surely hated being weak in front of her. Lucius had broken down in front of her when they were having their favourite late night talks.

Lucius knew that the next step he is about to take is going to determine his future: it would either get him humiliated and will kill him every bloody day (The Dark Side) or will humiliate him and give him a chance at a new life.