Chapter Eleven

Shoko watched them go and sighed as the guards closed the gate. He turned around to walk back to the place or look around the village and say his hellos but stopped when he saw O'Lean running up to him frantically. He raised an eyebrow. "What's the rush, my dear friend?" He called.

O'Leon panted, stopping in front of him and bending down with his hands on his knees. "I... I found something you should take a look at! I-It has something to do with the humans and how they came into this realm!" He gasped.

The king's eyes widened. "Show me. Now." He demanded.

The elvin priest nodded quickly and quickly led him to his study to show the book and his research.

O'Leon opened the door to his study and peeked in. He walked in, King Shoko following him, and went over to his desk full of papers and reports, as well as the huge leather book. "I found this book in the library from a secret room. I guess the kings made a book on how the human came here and how they became extinct." He said, opening the book and flipping through its pages.

King Shoko nodded and looked through his reports, reading them. "I guess that's where you were the entire time?"

"Yes! Now look here. It's said there is a gate that moves around the world and is leads to different realms and universes. It's very hard to find even though it could appear in obvious places. In the other realm with humans, they had eventually found it and they showed everyone in the village they lived in. They all went through and that was how they came here. The king that was currently there was in the forest and they suddenly showed up in front of him." He read, pointing to the paragraph."

Shoko looked at the book and thought for a moment. "Alright... Then how Violet came here was true then and not just some story?"

"Yes, her story is true then. Listen on how they became extinct. Apparently they started adapting into the world and changing ever-so-slowly. Hundred years later, they were completely different. They changed into different species, like angels, Dark angels, elves, anything that would match they're personality. Which means sooner or later, that human will turn into something different." O'Leon said, showing a diagram and stages of a human changing.

"Well, the human girl was easily mastering archery ad long ranged and we all agreed that she was like an elf, one that is tall and lanky. She may be petite now, but in a matter of time she'll be different." King Shoko said, looking through the pages. "How long would it take for her to start changing?"

"It does sound like she mostly will be a elf. The way you say that, on how she mastered archery already, it might be very soon. Has she adapted enough where she can do a tiny bit of magic? Tall, lanky elves of very limited to do simple healing and small magic."

"One of her tests was magic and she healed a small cut on her arm and made a simple potion that changed one of her mentor's hair color to orange."

O'Lean nodded slowly. "Yep. Matter of weeks before her physical appearance change." He said, closing the book and putting the reports away. He put it in a labeled folder and handed to the king. "I suggest you fully read it tonight and completely learn what will happen. Oh, and the human might want to read it too."

Shoko took it from him and opened it, skimming over the pages. "The human is on a quest right now. She'll be back who-knows-when."

"What quest?"

"A quest on going to Majestic and battle the king there, try to defeat him. The king there waged war, only for power and more land."

"Excuse me...? Say that again?" O'Leon asked, eyes wide in shock.

Shoko sighed and repeated himself. "She went on a mission to defeat the other king." He said slowly like he was speaking to a toddler.

"That's dangerous! Why would she even do that?" He asked incredulously.

"She said it'll her more trusted and also, she'll be remembered something other than 'that human'. That's the reason how we learned that she was like an elf."

O'Leon nodded. "Okay.... Well, hopefully she will be alive and she will be able to come back before the change. It would be bad when she starts changing during the mission, because she'll freak out when she notices the changes."

"Yes, but that will be hard to do before then because she'll be going over seas and there will most likely be a war."

"Oh... Is she with others on the mission."

"She's with the best warriors and she knows them well. They were her room mates and new friends."

"That's good. Now go. I haven't read this book completely yet and there could be more useful stuff." O'Leon said, looking through the book again.

The angel king nodded. "I'll leave you here to read then." He said, heading towards the door and going back out. He headed to his royal bedroom, going there to be in a quiet place and able to read the reports he was given. "Hm... This is interesting... I thought this year would be interesting enough with this human girl coming out of nowhere, but I guess I was wrong." He murmured to himself.