Extra Chapter

Violet hummed quietly as she stood in a completely empty training room, rocking back and forth on heels as she waited for Queen Clarissa. She turned towards the door when she heard it open and smiled when she saw who she was expecting.

Queen Clarissa walked up to her with a smile. "Ready? I will first tell you the tips of being a queen."

Violet nodded, eager to learn how to be a good queen. If she had to choose someone to be her role model as a queen, Queen Clarissa would be her pick.

"Alright. Number one is that you never exploit your powers. I think that would go without saying, but I will say it. Number two is that you never ever treat everyone differently. Treat everyone equally." She explained.

"What if they're evil and they don't return to the good side?" Violet asked.

"That's different. If you can't convince them, you will have to put them in jail. Simple as that. Number three is that you will not abuse your powers and level."

"Like Shoko did before?"

"Yes, like that. Number four is that you must stay strong for your kingdom and everyone that you are around with. This is the last tip and rule of being a good queen. On to powers. We will start will teleporting and move onto healing. You may have healing powers before, but these are much, much stronger. They can heal a deep wound, but not a severed limb. You can't reattach the limb. If the heart is pierced, there is nothing you can do about that. You can try, but there is no guarantee that it will work."

"Are we trying the healing thing? Because I don't really want to mess up and end up killing somebody..." Violet murmured, furrowing her eyebrows together and frowned.

"Not if you want to. But we will practice on teleporting to across the room. Now. Close your eyes and imagine that spot and murmured the words 'Telopa Enetha Senathea'. Easy as that." Queen Clarissa said, smiling. She watched Violet close her eyes and concentrate, murmuring the said words. She blinked and she noticed she was gone. She turned around and saw that Violet had apparently teleported to the ceiling instead of the floor, so she was now sprawled out into the floor, groaning in pain. Clarissa chuckled, "Just keep practicing. You'll get the hang of it soon enough." She advised.

"I figured..." Violet mumbled, getting up and rubbing her head with a wince. "Ouch... That'll leave a bruise..."

Queen Clarissa nodded, "Well, you figured out how to teleport around, so practice. I have to head back to my own castle for the night since it is getting late. I advise you get some sleep as well and practice in the morning. Goodnight, Queen Violet." She said as she waved goodbye and teleported out.

Violet watched her and sighed. "Well, okay then.... I guess I should go to bed too...." She murmured as she headed out of the training room and down to the master bedroom, which she ended up getting lost till she found it about thirty minutes later.