Chapter Twenty Eight

Violet woke up, yawning and sitting up in her bed. She looked towards the sleeper sofa where Ciel slept at a s found he wasn't there. She sniffed a bit and smiled, smelling the smell of breakfast. Or mostly, bacon!

She immediately got up, took a shower, got dressed, and ran down to kitchen. "Bacon!" She screamed, running towards the plate of bacon. She licked her lips and went to get one. She yelped and jumped when her hand was slapped, pulling her hand back and rubbing it. "Ow..." She muttered.

"No bacon for you yet, Missy." Her mom scolded, "I'm not done cooking yet."

Violet pouted and looked at Ciel, who was sitting at the table and trying his best not to snicker. "Meanie, stop laughing." She huffed, going over and sitting next to him.

"Aw, big baby, I'm so sorry." Ciel teased, ruffling her hair playfully.

Violet whined and fixed her hair. "You better be! I wanted bacon too..." She mumbled.

"Don't be sad. I tried the same thing and I got the same result." Ciel said, smiling softly at her.

Violet smiled back before she frowned. "We have to leave and go back to the portal today..." She murmured, sighing.

"Yeah... Can we take a TV and game system?" He pleaded.

"No. Your... Our world doesn't have electricity. We have to discover that later on there so we can hook it up." She said, frowning. "I wish we could though. Maybe when we discover it, we can come here and bring it."

"That would be a good idea... Yeah, let's do that!" Ciel beamed, grinning now.

Violet giggled, glad to see him happy and cheerful again. She looked up when Risa brought three plates of food, sitting each plate at a chair and she sat down. "Thank you!" Violet chirped and began eating.

"Thank you for the food, Ms...?" Ciel trailed off, wondering what her name was.

"Risa. Just call me Risa." She said, smiling.

"Okay. Thank you, Risa!" Ciel grinned as he dug into his food.

Risa chuckled and began eating as well.

After they had eaten breakfast, played video games, watched movies, and eaten lunch, they had decided to leave then. Violet packed up some toiletries, like her shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpath, et cetera. Ciel watched her and tilted his head to the side, wondering why she needed those, since their realm had those items. Maybe to save money...?

Risa had called Violet's friends and Burt, to tell them that they were going back to their world.

"What! You're leaving?" Melanie exclaimed in surprise, in tears.

Violet frowned, "I have to. I feel like I actually belong there. I traveled, fought, saw rare sights and creatures. I want to learn more about the world there. Besides... I think I have been chosen to become queen more the kingdom that has not been chosen a queen or king yet." She murmured, looking down at the bag she was holding.

"Queen? Who said anything about a queen?" Jasmine asked, eyes wide.

"Yes. I defeated the griffin alongside the friends and lover I have made and defeating the griffin was what defeated the evil king. He's not that evil now, though, but he is still locked up with tight security."

"You did a lot of stuff over there, huh? It really does sound like you belong there...." Kate murmured.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Christie cried, bawling her eyes out.

Violet chuckled and hugged her, her friends joining in the hug and making it into a group hug. "I'll miss you all too, guys. I'll try to contact you all if I can. I know I'll be pretty busy. And hey! One day, I'll come back for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and all the other holidays!" She said, pulling away from the hug with a small smile and her eyes getting teary.