Is that Louis?

I don't know where Louis is, but I'm waiting to see Lou for my tour clothes. I'm waiting patiently, listening to music.

Feeling Louis' emotions is so exhausting. All he did was feel, he wasn't laid back, he was always thinking or feeling something.

I feel like I'm ignoring it most of the day, paying attention to his anxiety only because of last time. Like right now, when he feels anxious wherever he is. I barely pay attention, it was a small thrill of worry then it's over.

Lou is taking forever, but I know she was busy. She'd been off, and probably had loads of work now she's back.

Lou's dressing room finally opens, and I get ready to go in, turning my music off. I pocket my phone, looking up and I see a short woman from behind leaving the room. I've never see a body like that before. It's amazing. Short and slim, so curvy. Her waist is so tight, and I wonder what my hands would look like around it. The usual thing I think about when it came to thin girls. Her legs are toned and slender. Her bottom is tight, gorgeous, and I find myself become aroused from it. All in all, this girl had a fantastically tight, toned body.

She turns around and my heart stops. This is the second time this has happened.

It's Louis. But it can't be. That isn't his body. He'd been hiding that under all those clothes? It's all feminine. He's so girly. His body is so tight and dainty, it makes me feel anxious for even liking it. From the side, it's worse. He's so thin, body tight, but equally curvy.

He notices me looking, jumping and blushing hard. He hates his body. This is why he hated it? He doesn't want anyone to see, but he's been forced to.

He quickly looks away, continuing to walk. He even walks like a girl, I can see it all. How his hips sway naturally. Why has Lou dressed him like this? He's wearing a three quarter length tshirt, pulling everything in on purpose, showing how slim and curvy he is. His arms are slender, wrists so thin, hands so small. His skinny jeans show everything, rolled up at the ankles to show that they're small too. Everyone will see it, all the Alphas will go for him. Of course they would, he's pretty and he had a body to match. He's technically mine, so I should be protecting him from that, shouldn't I?

"Oi oi," Lou's voice comes from beside me. "Haven't seen you in a while."

She grabs my attention, and I'm so glad she didn't notice how I'd been staring at Louis.

I laugh, getting into the dressing room, because she shows me a floral shirt, grinning madly.