Angry at Louis

Leaving my hotel room the next day, I'm exhausted. I had barely any sleep.

Oddly enough, Louis comes out of his room at the same time, having to walk past me to get to the lift.

"Hi." He blushes.

I take in a breath because I needed his scent, but I'm hugely thrown off by the scent that's clinging to it. Another Alpha.

He couldn't have? He wouldn't have? He knows he's mine.

I stomp to catch up with him, sniffing at his hair and body. It is another scent.

"What are you doing?" His gentle voice ask, flushing harder.

"You've been with an Alpha?" I glare at him.

The lift opens behind him, and I pull him in.

"Yes," He frowns. "Last night. Why?"

What does he mean why? Doesn't he know what that means to me? I'm his Alpha. He's mine.

"Even though you're mine?" I growl, pushing him into the wall. I hit the stop button.

"I was - we were just talking," He explains, cheeks pink. "That's it."

Fury shoots through me. Then why do you smell like him?!

"Don't fucking lie to me," I snap. "He touched you. I can smell it."

He's confused by my anger. He doesn't understand it.

"I mean he hugged me goodbye but-,"

"You let him touch you?" I freak out completely.

I just assumed an Alpha touched Louis, not that Louis would let one touch him.

"Why are you so angry?" He asks me, blushing because he has to ask.

"Why am I angry?" I growl. "Because you're mine and you let him touch you!"

"He was mated," He cringes at making me angry. He doesn't like it. "Him and his mate were just looking after me."

He's not lying, and it throws me off. I'm meant to be angry at him, so him telling me this Alpha looked after him wasn't helping.

"Is this to get back at me for last night?"

"No," He admits. "I was angry, but it's okay. You can do what you want."

I stare at him, thrown off by what he's said. I should be doing what I want, because I should've stayed with him. Doing what I want would always be his scent.

"You don't let any Alpha touch you," I continue with my anger. "No one.

"Okay," He replies obediently. "No one."

I can sense he doesn't know how to react to this anger, except to answer with whatever I ask. He means it though. I know that.

I can still smell the Alpha, leaning in to angrily sniff at his hair. It's tainted his amazing scent.

"Why didn't you shower?"

"Because I didn't need to," He blushes. "I'm not dirty."

He's wondering if he looks dirty, being upset over it. He doesn't look dirty, he smells dirty.

"Don't let anyone touch you ever again," I snap. "I fucking mean it."

"Okay," He instantly replies. "No one."

"Only me." I say, noticing my hands are still against his small shoulders, pressing him into the wall.

"Only you."

He's so small. So unsafe without me. Too pretty.

"What were you thinking when you went out by yourself?" I growl because I can't drop this.

"I was upset," He pouts. "I didn't want to be at the hotel."

"You're an Omega," I growl. "You don't go out by yourself!"

He looks upset at being told off, but I need him to know it's not okay.

"You should've got Zayn," I continue. "If it was that important. Why did you let that Alpha talk to you?"

"Him and his mate saw me alone," He replies, ducking his head from being told off by an Alpha. "They told me off. Then they walked me back here to make sure I was safe."

He's submitted naturally because of my anger, and it pleases me so badly. I'm definitely confused that the Alpha and his mate would walk Louis home. It was a nice gesture.

"I'm so fucking angry at you," I admit. "You could've been hurt. Anyone could've found you. They'd have raped you, you know that?"

He nods me, keeping his head down.

"If you're upset with me, just tell me!" I exasperate.

"What? And admit I was upset you didn't want to sniff me?" He asks, confused. "I thought I liked doing it too much, and you didn't need it as much as me. I was embarrassed Harry."

Can't he sense my need?

"I need it exactly as badly as you do, and you know it," I growl. "I have a girlfriend as well. I need to do things with her. I can't always spend it sniffing you."

"I know," He blushes. "Which is why I'm okay with that now I thought about it. If you - if you need to do that, then I can't be upset."

His scent is all I can smell now, and I just want to bury my face in his neck, reminding me that he's mine. It's an odd need, but it's definitely necessary in my head.

"You smell like him, and it's making me so angry." I tell him, so furious that this Alpha dared to touch him. He wouldn't have done that while I was there, I promise you.

He sighs.

"I'm sorry," He says. "I'm really sorry. I won't let anyone touch me. No one, okay? Only you."

"Only me."

I push my face into his neck, breathing hard, feeling his chest flutter with his own excitement because he's allowed to sniff me. He immediately does, liking it like always.

"Thank you." He tells me.

Him thanking me for my scent is so new and amazing. I think it's his way of telling me that I'm the most important Alpha, and that he's mine.

Being this close reminds me I can also smell the other Alpha, so I find my hands in his hair, trying to cover it with my own. It's instinct, but Louis' only shocked for a brief second, followed by understanding. His hair is stupidly soft, to the point I could do this all day, but he doesn't mind. He likes his hair being touched.

"I hate being this possessive over you when we're meant to be friends," I admit. "It's insane."

Louis nods, agreeing. He's so happy I've let him sniff me.

"I'm sorry for having a go at you," I tell him. "Yeah?"

Why am I apologising? I never apologise for being angry.

"Yeah." He sighs, so content at being allowed to sniff me. I think that's why. And maybe my own thanks for his scent.

I don't know how long we're here but it's actually quite nice. I pull away from him when his stomach growls, realising that's why he even left his room.

"Get some food," I smile. "You're making me hungry."

He laughs.

"You're always hungry."

"True." I respond. He did know me the best. Isn't that odd?