Knotting Louis

*Smut*

I find after a while, Louis tends to break the boundaries me. He knows I don't want him talking to boys, but he still does it.

He flirts shamelessly, something about it infuriating me. He knows it too, just choosing to ignore it.

He can't just talk to other men when he's mine. That's not how it works

I take my anger out on the girls I fuck, inadvertently affecting him, and he always thinks about sex now. Always thinking about knotting, affecting me. It's all I think about now.

It's his fault really that I need to have sex.

I'm aware how I follow him around at times, just to glare at him if he chats to a man. I'm not going to share him, doesn't he realise that?

I glare at him right now, chatting away to a Beta who'd seen him daydreaming against the wall. Over what, I don't know, but him blushing like that was sure to catch someone's eye.

They talk away, leaving me to feel his attraction for the man. Leaving me to watch this Beta check my Omega out from head to toe. To watch my Omega blush for him.

God it makes me so angry.

It gets worse though, when the Beta grabs Louis' face and just kiss him softly, slowly.

What the actual fuck?!

Get your mouth off my Omega!

He's mine. What the fuck are you doing?

Why is Louis enjoying it? Why is is really enjoying it?!

The Beta pulls away, and they disperse, Louis needing to leave. Of course he did.

I'm furious.

He's mine. Why would he do that?

My anger stays the same during the day, building each time someone looks at him, speaks to him, even stands near him and he can feel it.

He's confused by it, he shouldn't be. He's mine.

An hour later, I'm angrily typing on my phone, responding to a text when I feel it. The huge wave of pleasure rushing down my body from my neck.

Louis. He needs me. I saw him near the toilets last.

It's an Alpha. It can only be an Alpha.

He panics, worried about getting free, letting me know he's trapped. It makes me angrier. He's my mate. What the fuck is wrong with Alphas?!

He starts thinking sexually for some reason, over me, cutting it off, embarrassed. Why did he think that? Right now?

He feels sick. What is the Alpha saying to him? Why aren't I already there? I'd been following him all day.

Huge fear hits him, making me need to get there quicker. What's going on?

He panics, some thought of possessiveness in his mind. Over me. Is he telling him he's mated?

A wave of pleasure shoots from my neck down to my groin, immediately followed by his heart racing from fear, and then the need to cry.

No one makes him cry. I promised him that.

The wave from his neck wracks through me again, longer and I get angry. Something isn't right. He needs me.

I'll find that Alpha and kill him.

I feel the sharp hot pleasure rush through me from my neck again. Is he trying to tell me he's going to be raped? He keeps touching it.

His fear turns to complete need to get away. He doesn't feel safe, he's in danger. It wracks through him.