Party

This is my second book about Adam as a vampire. I love to write about supernatural creatures. I hope you'll like this book :)
~GlitterGlambert~

Adam's: POV

But if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need. Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete. If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy. Yeah if I had you. You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you. If I had you.

I love to be in the forest and sing. "My name is Adam Lambert, and I'm a vampire. I drink blood, and I've a ring that protect me from the sun. We party every night, and we never get tired.

"Hey Adam, do you feel the smell?" asked my friend Ian. I breathed in, and felt the smell of a human. "She's yours." said Ian.

I ran, and on a path walked a young girl. "Hello!" said the girl. "I think you have chosen the wrong path." I replied with a smirk. "But this is my everyday evening round." she said confused. "Well, what a pity!" I replied, and biting her in the neck.

She fell lifeless down to the ground, and I wiped away the blood from my mouth. I heard voices, and saw a police patrol. I ran back into the forest, and saw them found the dead girl.

Dammit, why must all shouting? Tomorrow will all be able to read, that another person has been found dead. This is why I hate humans.

"What happened?" asked Ian. Long story short, she started to screaming, and a police patrol found her." I explained.

"Good thing they didn't see you!" he said and platted my shoulder. "Yeah!" I mumbled. Ian smiled and went back to the others. I followed him, and continued to party.

This was the first chapter of my new book. Adam fits as a bad vampire. I hope you liked this chapter :)

~GlitterGlambert~