You're the hunter, and I'm your prey

Tommy's: POV

"Do you still want to be with me today?" I asked. "Yes, of course!" said Ashley. We walked to the town, and shopping.

"I miss these days!" said Ashley, when we were at a café. "You can always call me." I replied. "I know that!" she said, and sighed.

"Vampire or not, I'm still the same person." I replied, and looked at her. "No, you have changed, and not to something better." said Ashley disaponited, and left me without a goodbye.

I walked through the forest, when something came towards me. "If it's you Adam, I need a hug right now." I said. I looked up, and saw a medium-sized wolf stood in front of me. The wolf growled and showing his fangs. When I started running the animal came after me, and bit me in the neck.

Adam's: POV

I saw Tommy stumbled coming up to me. I caught him before falling to the ground, and I saw a hideous bite mark on his neck. "What has happened to you?" I asked worried.

"A werewolf has bitten him, and if he doesn't get the cure he'll die." said Melody. "Take care of him, I know a man who can help Tommy." I replied. "We promise, and please hurry!" she begged.

London/England

"Nicholas Mikaelson, I need you help, my boyfriend have been bitten by a werewolf, and he's dying, and only your blood can save him." I said. "I do not do anything for free." replied a man with British accent. "I beg you Nick!" I said. "I remember that you became a ripper, after your first boyfriend died." replied Nicholas and smirked.

"If I become a ripper again, will you save my boyfriend then?" I asked. "Deal!" said Nick, and dropped his blood in a bottle, and gave it to me.

When I returned back home, I gave Melody the cure. "How did it go?" she asked. "Give him the cure now, before it gets worse." I said and ignored her question.

Melody nodded, and went to Tommy. Hope you'll be fine baby, I was forced to pay a terrible price for you. I thought, and left the forest behind me, and went back to London.

For those who don't know what a ripper is, it's a vampire who can't stop drinking. Please Adam, don't listen at Nick, he only use you. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~