High school

Tommy's: POV

"Have you heard the news?" asked Ashley, and showed me the newspaper. "That another person has been found dead outside of the town, yes." I said.

The bell rang, and we went into the classroom. "As many of you have heard, so has Cornelia Swan been found dead yesterday night at nine o'clock, and we'll have a memorial for her after lunch." he said.

"I'm so sorry Tommy, I know how much you loved her." replied Ashley silent. "It's okay Ash!" I said and wiped away a tear.

One hour later

"I remember Cornelia as a happy and funny girlfriend." "She had always a smile on her lips." "My thoughts are with her, family and friends." "I love you honey." I said and, walked back to my seat.

After the school I was in my own thoughts, and I looked down at the ground.

"Watch out!" said a voice. "I looked up and saw a guy with raven hair, and smokey blue eyes. "Sorry, I was in my own thoughts." I replied. "Has something happened?" asked the guy worried. "I've lost my friend, she was murdered last night, when she went her evening walk in the forest, outside the town." I explained. "I'm sorry to hear!" he mumbled and left.

I shook my head, and took the bus home. I went into my room, and let the tears flow. I picked up a box with a engagement ring. I would've given her the ring today, if she had lived. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Who do you think was the guy that Tommy met? I hope you liked this chapter :)

~GlitterGlambert~