The forest

Tommy's: POV

"Are you really sure about this? I mean, this was here where Cornelia was murdered." said Ashley.

"I know, but I don't think the killer sitting here all day, and waiting for a new victim." I replied. "Maybe you're right!" she mumbled.

"Well, look what we have here!" said a girl with long red hair, and very dark eyes. "Isn't it Adam's boyfriend?" asked a guy with purple hair, and gray eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked scared. "I'm Ian, and this is Melody." he presented. "Um, we were just on our way back to the car." said Ashley, and took a grip around my arm.

"You just got here, there's so much left to see of our wonderful forest." replied Melody and smirked. "We also thought to invite you two to a party here tonight, you are so welcome." said Ian with a smile.

"We must decline the invitation, we've other things to do today." replied Ashley polite, and we started to go back.

But if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need.

"I recognize that voice, we need to hear more." I said excited. "Don't listen at him, go back to the car now." shouted Alaric.

Ashley took my hand, and we started to run. When we arrived to the car, we jumped in and locked the doors.

"That was close!" said Ashley, and breathing heavily. "Can we drove back home?" I asked. Ashley nodded, and started the car.

When we came home, I saw Adam outside mu house. I stepped out from the car, and ran into his arms. "Thank godness, me and Ashley walking in the forest, when a girl and a guy showed up." "I think it was them who killed Cornelia, and then I heard a voice that sounded like you." "If Alaric hadn't found us, they had probably killed us." I said quickly.

"Hush babe, I'm here and I don't let anything happen to you." whispered Adam and stroked my back.

"I'm glad that I've you, you make me feel better." I said. "You can trust me, I'd never hurt you." replied Adam softly. I smiled, and swallowed his lies. "I hope Cornelia don't mind!" said Adam, and kissed me on the mouth.

For some strange reason, I kissed him back. My whole body was filled with a great feeling. It felt like an eternity, but we broke the kiss after a few minutes.

"I have to go back home, but take care of yourself." said Adam strictly. "I promise!" I replied, and gave him a goodbye kiss on his cheek. He smiled, and walked away.

I went back inside, with a smile on my lips. "Are you okay?" asked Ashley worried. "I think I'm in love!" I said happily.

If Tommy find out the truth, he will never trust Adam again. Do you think Alaric will tell him, or will Tommy learn the truth on his own? I hope you liked this chapter :)

~GlitterGlambert~