Back home

Adam's: POV

"Adam became a ripper, so he could save his boyfriend, and he also turned off his humanity for the second time." explained Ian. "Tommy is dead, I could not save him." I shouted. "He's alive, but you keep yourself away from the truth." said Ian.

"Turn it on, turn it on sweetie!" replied Leila softly. I closed my eyes, and let all the happy memories, come back into my life.

"Mom, I'm so sorry, Nicholas compelled me." I said. "It's okay Adam, everything is fine." replied Leila, and hugged her son.

The next day, we returned to the forest. "It's good to be back home!" I said happily. "Everything is okay, Adam is not a ripper anymore." replied Ian, when Melody came up to us. "Nice to see you again." she said, and gave me a hug. "Same here!" I replied, with a smile.

"Adam!" said Tommy. I walked up. and hugged him tight. "I'll never leave you again, I will always be at your side." I replied, and kissed him. "You became a ripper, so you could save my life?" asked Tommy, and I nodded.

"Just promise us, that you will never turn off your humanity again." said Ian strictly. "Never more, I promise!" I replied. "What's he talking about?" asked Tommy confused. "It's a long story, and it isn't importen now." I replied softly.

I introduced him to my mom, and then we had a kind of welcome home party. For the first time in several decades, I felt really happy. It was horrible to think that I was close to giving up my family, to become a merciless killer. I was never a ripper again.

I went down on my knees, and opened a box with a ring. "Tommy Joe Ratliff, I don't know I'd without you, I love you over all my heart, and I want to spend many ages with you, will you marry me?" I asked. "Yes Adam, of course I want." said Tommy happily. I helped him to put on the ring, and then we broke into a long and lovely kiss. To live forever and be a vampire, wasn't boring after all. I love the life, and but I love my husband more.

Yes, they're married, and I knew that Leila would help her son. I hope you liked, this last chapter of my book :)

~GlitterGlambert~