Don't look inside, it's where my demons hide

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 30th of September 1918

"Don't give up Ian!" I said, before I coughed up more blood. "If we die, we'll die together." replied Ian, and smiled weakly.

The Spanish flu had taken my entire family, and now I lay here at the morgue dying. Me and Ian Wayland, had been best friends since we were little.

A doctor came in, and looked at us. He bit his wrist, and brought it to Ian's mouth. I closed my eyes, but heard how he broke his neck. He did the same thing to me, and then he stuck me with a syringe of poison into my body.

The next day

I sat up, and breathing heavily. "Adam, but he killed us?" said Ian confused. "That's right, and you have to drink blood, to complete the transformation into a vampire." explained the doctor named Johnny.

"Excuse me, but vampires doesn't exist." I said. "They exist in this world." replied Johnny.

He took us to a forest, and well there we met the vampie girl Meldoy Quinn. "Welcome to my home, in this forset we party and eat." she explained. After we had emptied two people on blood, we became vampires.

Johnny gave us rings, that protect us from the sun. We four lived together for a while, before a vampire hunter killed Johnny.

A month later Ian get married with Melody. I couldn't help, to feel a bit of envy. I wanted to love someone, Johnny was a year younger than me, and I had been in love with him, but now he was dead and gone. But I didn't give up the hope.

-End of the flashback-

Tommy's: POV

Present time, the 20th of October 2012

I must warn Adam and the others. I would never let Alaric kill them. I knew that Melody and Ian doesn't like me, but I couldn't let them die.

When I walked into the kitchen, to pick up my keys, I saw a book on the table. It look like a dairy or something. I opened the book, and began to read.

Dear Diary! The Spanish flu has come to our town, and many have died. Even me and my family have been infected.

My parents and my little brother died yesterday night. I'm dying, and was taken to a morgue along with my childhood friend Ian Wayland.

A young handsome doctor named Johnny turned us to vampires, to save our life. I think I'm in love with him. He took us to a forest, and we met Meldoy Quinn.

A vampire hunter killed Johnny, in front of my eyes, and I can not explain the pain.

Ian has married Melody, and they're happy. But my soul and heart is broken. You can't show me the way in the darkness, because the light has faded away.

I closed the diary, and sighed. I began to understand now why Cornelia had been killed. Adam obviously wanted me to feel the same pain, and he really had success with it. He had promised me to always be at my side, and never hurt me. I had just swallowed his lies, and made ​​me trust him.

I picked up my keys and the stake and walked to the car. Alaric came up to me, when I arrived to his house. "I have changed my mind." I said.

Please Tommy, it's a bad ide and you'll regret it. Don't let old love, change your view of Adam. Anway, I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~