You broke my heart, and the pieces disappeared with you

Adam's: POV

"Do you remember when we were five years old, and we were at Mrs. Watson?" I asked. "I remember that you took the blame for breaking her window, when it was me who threw the ball." said Ian, and laughed softly. "That's what friends are for, to protect each other." I replied.

After a while we walked back to Meldoy. "Your boyfriend is here, and it isn't Tommy." she said. I saw Johnny walked up to me with a smile. "But I saw how Peter stuck the stake in your heart, I saw you die." I replied confused.

"It doesn't matter if I died or not, I'm back and I won't leave you." said Johnny and kissed my lips. "You broke my heart, and the pieces disappeared with you." I replied. "You're still poetic, nothing has changed." said Johnny.

"Watch out!" shouted Melody, and we ducked and the arrow hit a tree. "Opps, did I forget to say that I've company." said Johnny with a smirk.

Me, Ian and Melody immediately began to run, while arrows swirled around us. Suddenly someone dragged me into a cave. Tommy pushed me against a stone wall, and in his hand he held a stake.

"Tommy, he has hypnotized you, you don't want to do this, I'm so sorry that I have lied to you, but the truth is that I love you so much, and I'll never let you go." I said.

"What are you waiting for? kill him." ordered Alaric. "You obey our orders, and do as he says . said Johnny angrily.

"I'm sorry!" replied Tommy, and lifted up the stake, and stabbed. "Your idiot!" shouted Alaric. Tommy had stabbed himself in the stomach. I crushed Alaric's ring, before I bit him to death. I helped Tommy out, before the cave collapsed.

I bit my wrist, and bought it to his mouth. "Don't leave me here alone." I begged. Tommy opened his eyes, and hugged me tight. "I can't live in a world where you doesn't exist." said Tommy. "It looked like you really wanted to kill me for a minute ago." I replied. "It's called theater, I had been drinking vervain tea before, so Johnny couldn't hypnotized me." he explained.

"Are you unharmed?" asked Ian worried. "Yeah, we're fine!" I said. "Are the hunters gone forever now?" asked Meldoy. "They'll never bother us anymore." I said.

We could continue to live in peace in our forest. That evening we invited Tommy to our party. We partied until the sun came up. Now you may wondered if I turned Tommy into a vampire? Yes I did, we'll live in a eternity now. We are very happy.

Yes, Tommy is a vampire now, and they're happily together. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~