The ripper

Adam's: POV

A headless body, fell to the floor with a thud. My shirt was covered with blood, and I didn't want to think about how my face look like. I hated to be a ripper again, I drank until some body part fell off.

If Tommy saw me now, he'd never talk with me again. It hurt so much to think of him, and realize what I did to save his life.

"This was the last one!" I said, and wiped the blood off my face, with a wet wipe. "You did it very well!" commended Nick. "I did what you said, and I won't take more life." I said, and walked to the door. "We had a deal, and you give me no choice, turn it off." he replied, and looked deeply into my eyes.

I closed my eyes, and stood still. All happy memories and feelings disappeared. This was the second time I had turned off my humanity, and it felt great.

I opened my eyes, and smiled. "I will not disaponited you!" I said. "Good, we've more villages to visit." replied Nick, and we walked out.

Melody's: POV

Several brutal murders have taken place in England, mostly in rural areas. The police have done terrible detect when they made ​​raids in house. The victim's head has been separated from the bodies, and drained of blood. We fear that a mad serial killer is on the loose, and we ask the public to check that all doors and windows are closed. Don't invite a person that you don't know.

I read through the news over, and over again. I couldn't understand it. "Do you remember when Johnny died, and Adam turned off his humanity?" asked Ian, and I nodded slowly. "It's Adam who has murdered these people, he has done it again." said Ian. "No, he'd never do that, he would never." I replied shocked. "It's true, I'm sorry!" said Ian, and gave me a hug.

"What has Adam done?" asked Tommy. "Nothing, everything is fine, he will be back home tomorrow." I replied calmly.  "Don't lie to him!" whispered Ian. "The thing is that Adam has turned off his humanity, and he is a ripper, a vampire who can't stop drinking." I explained.

"If you met him, he won't have any feelings for you, feelings, memories and love disappear when we turn off." said Ian. "We're so sorry!" I replied sadly. "It's okay, I understand, thank you for telling me." said Tommy, walked away. We heard him crying, down at the lake.

"I'll find Adam, and bring him back home." said Ian. "Be careful, and good luck." I replied. "Thank you honey!" I said, and gave her a goodbye kiss, before I left. I knew it was dangerous, but I took the risk to get back my best friend.

Now it's very dangerous, Adam is not a nice person now, when humanity is off. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~