This isn't your life

Ian's: POV

I felt the smell of alcohol, when I came into a bar. I walked around, and saw a door that was half open. I went in, and gasped. On the floor lay headless bodies, and Adam was bent over a man, and drank his blood. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. Adam looked up, and stared at me. "How nice to see you!" said Adam without kindness, and throw down the man to the floor.

"I'm here to bring you back home!" I replied calmly.  "London is my home now, new fresh blood." said Adam, and smirked. "C'mon, this isn't your life, Tommy is worried about you." I said. "I don't know what you're taking about, and I suggest that you leave, before anything happens." replied Adam threatening. "You are better than this!" I said, but I quickly regret it.

Adam throw me across the room, and I smashed one window. He came up to me with a stake. "Adam, I'm your best friend, you have a boyfriend and a family that loves you." I said. He looked at me for a second, and lowered his stake.

"What are you doing?" asked a guy. "Leave us alone!" hissed Adam. "You have to leave, if you intend to cause trouble." said the guy strictly. "Did you not hear me?" replied Adam, and bit him. It wasn't long before, another headless body fell to the floor.

"Adam, that's enough!" replied a voice. We both turned around, and saw a familiar woman with dark hair. "Mom?" said Adam confused. "What has happened to you?" asked Leila disaponited.

Maybe Leila can help her son, to not be a ripper anymore. But I have to admit that I kind of like ripper Adam. I hope you liked the chapter.

~GlitterGlamber~