We are vampires

Ashley's: POV

The doorbell rang, and I went to open. "Where have you been?" I almost shouted at Tommy. "It's a long story, but if you let us in, we can explain." said Tommy calmly. Adam came up, and stood next to him.

"Come in!" I said, a bit confused. They walked in, and then we went into the livingroom. "What was your first thought, when you saw me in the celler?" asked Adam. I shuddered of the terrible memory.

"Well, I thought you suffered from a serious illness, you were so pale and the floor was covered with blood." I said.

"Did you even thought that I was human?" he asked again. "Stay away from me." I said nervously, and stood up. "We are vampires, but we'll not hurt you." replied Adam. "Just trust us!" begged Tommy.

"This is a sick joke, please tell me that you're kidding." I said, and backed away from them. "Would a normal person look like this in the sun?" asked Adam, and took off his ring. His hand began to smoke, and the skin looked  burned.

"I guess not!" I said. Adam smiled, and put on his ring again. "You only have to believe that we tell you the truth." replied Tommy. "I believe you, but how did you found out that Adam was a vampire?" I asked curiously.

"Trust me, you don't want to know!" said Tommy. "He saw me when I drank blood from a guy." replied Adam simply. "Thank you so much!" mumbled Tommy. "You're welcome!" said Adam and grinned.

After an hour, they had to go back to the forest. "Maybe we hang tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure, it was a while ago!" said Tommy, and gave me a goodbye hug. I closed the door, and sighed. I know he was still the same person, but he felt so unknown for me. It felt like I had lost my best friend.

Poor Ashley :'( Feel free to come with suggestions in the comments if something scary shall happen in the next chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~