The Swan's mansion

Adam's: POV

"You did not tell me that she was rich!" I said, when we arrived. "Well, it was nothing she bragged about." replied Tommy, and step out from the car.

We walked up to the mansion, and Mrs. Swan opened the door. "I'm so glad that you could come ." said Elsa. "Thank you!" replied Tommy, and went in.

"Adam, you're blocking the stairs, came in instead." said Elsa. I smiled and walked in. Tommy looked confused at me, but didn't say anything.

"I'm so sorry!" said Tommy. "I know my daughter, she don't like to see me sad, you were a wonderful boyfriend to her." replied Michael.

"I didn't know that you like girls!" I whispered in Tommy's ear. He was about to say something, when Alaric came up to us. Can I talk with your friend for a second?" he asked, and Tommy nodded.

I followed him to the livingroom. "How nice of Mr. and Mrs. Swan to invite their daughter's murderer to the funeral." said Alaric. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I replied. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, I know what you are." he said fearless.

I rushed up to him, and pushed him up against the wall. "No one will believe you, they will think that you're insane." I hissed, and showed my fangs. "You don't know who you are messing with." said Alaric, and took up a stake. I let him down on the floor again.

"What's going on?" asked Tommy. "Nothing!" I snapped and took his wine glass, and left them alone.

"I should stay away from him, if I was you." said Alaric. "You sound just like Ashley now." replied Tommy tired. "You're making a big mistake." said Alaric warned. "I don't know what you and Ashley have against Adam, but he's a good guy, and he makes me feel better." replied Tommy coldly, and walked away.

Oh no Alaric is a vampire hunter, this won't end well. I hope you liked this chapter :)

~GlitterGlambert~