Red roses

Adam's: POV

"He attacked you?" asked Melody scared. "If Tommy hadn't come into the livingroom, I would have kill Alaric." I said. "You must get rid of him, before he reveal our secret." replied Ian firmly. "Don't worry, he'll not succeed!" I said.

Hey Adam! I'm bored, do you want come? /Tommy. Yes, I'll be there soon. /Adam.

I closed my phone, and went to my car. After a minute I was outside Tommy's house. He opened the door, and smiled.

"Welcome in!" said Tommy. "Thank you!" I replied, and followed him into the kitchen. On the table stood a vase with red roses. Red roses wither, when a vampire is near.

"Nice flowers!" I said. "Thanks, Alaric gave them to me." explained Tommy. I swore silently, and tried to breathe normal.

"Come here!" replied Tommy, and pulled me against him. We started kissing again. "Ow!" he said, and his fingertips were stained red, as he pulled them towards his mouth.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it!" I said nervously. "It's okay, it's just...he stopped when he saw me. "Your eyes are blue-red, and you have purple veins." replied Tommy scared.

"You'd never believe me!" I mumbled. "I only want to hear the truth!" said Tommy. "No, it's too dangerous, and you would never look at me at the same way." I replied, and walked out from the house.

Tommy's: POV

I drove back to the forest, and called his name. When I didn't get an answer, I went further into the forest. I saw something on the ground. I picked up a pair of white headphones. These had belonged to Cornelia, and she had listened to music that night she was murdered.

I rounded a rock, and my feet froze. A guy was leaning against the rock, and Adam drank his blood. Thousand thoughts went through my head.

Cornelia Swan has been found dead, her throat was slit, and her body was drained of blood. Can't walk into a house, and eyes who changes color. "And you would never look at me at the same way."

The guy fell down to the ground, and I held my breath. "Did you find Alaric?" asked Ian. "He had already visit Tommy when I came, and he had left red roses." said Adam. "You've two choices, either you find the vampire hunter and kill him, or something bad will happen to your boyfriend." he said threatened. "I will find him, just don't hurt Tommy please." begged Adam. "It's your choice!" said Ian.

I took a step back, and stepped on a branch. Someone pushesd me, out from my hiding place. "Tommy's back!" replied Meldoy. I looked at Adam, and he had blood around his mouth. "You're a vampire!" I said. "Yes I am!" replied Adam.

Suddlenly the glade was filled with smoke, and I heard them screaming in pain. To my horror, I saw how Alaric stuck a syringe into Adam's body took him away.

I returned home when I had lost him on the road. The roses had wilted, and I took one and held it to my chest. Tears ran down my cheeks. If something happen to Adam, I will never be able to forgive myself. I'll find you, I promise.

This doesn't sound good. Alaric has kidnapped Adam, and Tommy must found him quick. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlamber~