This is your prison

Adam's: POV

Two days later

I opened my eyes, and saw a dark room. I crouched, and vomited blood. When I was sure I had been out all vervain fluid from my body, I stood up unsteadily.

"You're up!" said Alaric and smirked "What do you want?" I asked with raspy voice. "Just checking, if you were hungry." he said, and handed me something.

I tore up the blood bag, and began drinking. But my stomach turned inside out, and I threw up again. I lay down exhausted on the floor. "You can't escape, this is your prison." said Alaric, and left me.

"Adam, are you here?" asked a familiar voice. "Go away Ash, before I do something that I'll regret." I said, and tired to sound normal.

She shone a flashlight at me, and gasped. "Omg, what's happened to you?" she asked. "Listen to me, open the door, and run as fast as you can." I said. "Okay!" replied Ashley, and unlocked the door, and ran away.

I rushed up and when I found Alaric, I broke his neck. When I came back to the forest, I told them that Alaric is gone. "Nice job, and I'm suppose that you're thirsty." said Ian. "More than you can imagine." I replied, and gave him a smile.

Tommy's: POV

"Clam down, you just had a panic attack." I said, when Ashley told me what she had seen. "But his face was deathly pale, and it was blood everywhere." replied Ashley. "Okay, the truth is... but was interrupted by the doorbell. I went to open, and outside stood Alaric, but he looked different.

"Stay in the livingroom!" I said to Ashley. Alaric looked at me, and smirked. "I want you to do a favor for me." he replied, and handed me a stake.

Don't listen at him Tommy, you do not want to hurt Adam. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~