The new student

Adam's: POV

I was dressed in a dark coat, and boots with heels. I opened the door, and walked in. Everyone stared at me, and I could feel their scents. "Welcome Adam, my name is Alaric Saltzman, and I'm the history teacher." he explained.

I nodded, and went to my seat. "I'm Tommy, and you're the guy that I met yesterday." he said. "Are you disappointed?" I asked jokingly. "No, of course not." said Tommy.

"Are you still in mood to go on Cornerlia's funeral, this Friday?" asked Ashley. "Yes, and do you want to come too, we have just met but." said Tommy, and bit his lip.

"If her parents don't mind, I'd love to come." I replied. "I can pick you up, where do you live?" he asked. "I'm coming home to you instead, if you give me your address." I said quickly. "Sure!" replied Tommy, and wrote down his address on a piece of paper.

Tommy's: POV

"I say this because you're my best friend, but I don't trust Adam, and you didn't want go to the funeral when I asked you this morning." said Ashley, when it was break.

"Give him a chance Ash, who knows maybe you'll like him too." I said. "I don't know, I just get bad vibes from him." replied Ashley. "Can you not try to like him, for me?" I begged. "Fine!" said Ashley and sighed. I gave her a hug, and smiled. "You are incredible!" she said, and I laughed softly.

I chose Alaric, because he's my favorite teacher in Vampire Diaries. Do you think Tommy will fall in love with Adam, or not? I hope you liked this chapter :)

~GlitterGlambert~