6~NFR

Today is December 1st!!! Tuf and I just made it to Las Vegas for the NFR. I didn't get enough points to make it, but Tuf did. Today also marks four months since we've been dating. Tuf is such an amazing guy!!!!
We unload Topaz and Rio before putting them in their stalls in the stable. We then met up with Shada and Trevor for lunch. After lunch, Tuf and I went to our hotel room. It has one king sized bed, a tv, kitchen area, and of course a bathroom. "Kaycee." Tuf said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yes." I questioned.
"Come here." He said.
I walked towards him and he put his hands on my waist before pulling me in for a kiss. I smiled into the kiss and so did Tuf. We kissed for a while before Tuf changed into his jeans, sponsor shirt, boots, and hat. We then went to the stable to get Topaz ready.
********
I'm so proud of my amazing boyfriend!!! His time was 5.3 seconds and he made it to the next round which is in 2 days.
"You look really handsome Tuf." I said as we went back to our hotel room.
"Thank you babe." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
We got in the elevator and headed to the fourth floor. When we got into our room, Tuf gently pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me.
"Jump." Tuf demanded.
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. As we were kissing, my hands found the buttons on his shirt and I began to unbutton it. Tuf pulled his lips away from mine and breathed heavily.
"Are you sure abt this?" He asked as I slid his shirt off his shoulders. I nodded slightly.
"Kaycee, we don't have to do it if you're not ready." Tuf said.
"I'm very ready Tuf." I said as I pulled off my t-shirt.
Tuf took a deep breath.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I just don't want you to regret this later." He said.
"I love you Tuf. I'm not going to regret it." I confessed.
"I love you too Kaycee." He said as he carried me towards the bed.
Tuf laid me down carefully before taking off his boots and jeans. Then, he got up on the bed beside me and rested his hands on my hips.
"Can I take your jeans off babe?" He asked and I nodded.
Tuf unbuttoned my jeans before slipping them off my hips and down my legs. When they were completely off, he threw them to the side. I feel so exposed now.
"Are you okay?" Tuf asked and I nodded. "Kaycee, we can stop if you want to."
"I'm just a little nervous." I said.
"Ok. Tell me to stop if you change your mind." He said before crawling on top of me.
We began to kiss and it calmed me down a bit until I felt Tuf's hands exploring my body. I then felt him get off of me.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I have to get something babe." He answered and I heard his suitcase opening.

When he came back to the bed he set something on the nightstand. Tuf got back on me and he smiled.
"Why are you smiling?" I asked.
"I'm smiling because you're beautiful and your bra is adorable." He answered.
  I looked at my bra and blushed wildly. I was wearing my one that has unicorns on it. I covered my face with my hands.
"Don't be embarrassed. I think it's cute." Tuf said as he traced the outline of my bra. "Can you sit up please?" He asked.
"Ya I can." I said before sitting up.
Tuf's hand snaked behind my back and he messed with the back of my bra. Finally, he figured out how to undo it. I closed my eyes and I felt the straps slide down my arms until it was completely off.
"Kaycee." Tuf said gently.
"Ya..?" I questioned.
"Please open your eyes babe." He said.
I opened my eyes and looked deep into his. I could see the love and lust in his eyes and I smiled.
"Tuf, can we turn the light off?" I asked.
"Sure, but we'll have to put the lamp on." He answered as he turned off the light and I turned on the lamp. Tuf got back onto the bed and we kissed some more.
"Are you ready to do this?" Tuf asked.
"I am." I answered and smiled. I pulled my panties off before kicking them to the side
"You're very eager." Tuf said as he pulled off his underwear.
I closed my eyes and tried to slowdown my heart rate. I heard him opening a package and soon he was inside of me. I gripped the bedsheets and let out a moan.
"Are you doing okay?" Tuf asked.
"I'm amazing Tuf." I said and my grip on the sheets loosened a bit.
***************
I wake up to the sound of pots banging. I open my eyes to see Tuf in the kitchen area standing at the stove. I wrap a blanket around my body and walk up to Tuf.
"Morning baby." He greets before kissing my forehead.
"Last night was amazing." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm glad you liked it." Tuf said and smiled.
"I'm going to take a quick shower." I announced before grabbing clothes from my suitcase.
I went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I cleaned up, washed my hair, and shaved my legs before getting out. I dried off and changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. Then, I combed my hair and braided it. When I walked out of the bathroom, Tuf was setting breakfast on the small table. I sat down beside him and we are quietly.
"So what do you want to do today?" Tuf asked.
"We could go sight-seeing." I suggested.
"Or we can stay in bed." He said and winked.
"You're a naughty boy Tuf.' I teased and smiled.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked.
"I heard that there's a really cool aquarium." I suggested.
"That sounds fun." Tuf said flatly.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm scared of sharks." He admitted.
"Oh... We can just stay here than." I said and smiled.
"You sure?" He questioned
"I'm sure babe." I said as I ran my hand along his thigh.
**************************
Later that night, we went and watched Trevor compete. His time wasn't good enough to secure a spot in the finals. After Trevor put his horse away, Tuf and I went out to eat with him and Shada. We had a lot of fun, but I drank too much alcohol. I passed out when we got back to our hotel room.