7~Sin City

Tuf just secured a spot in the finals that are on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His time was 4.7 seconds, and he roped flawlessly. He put Topaz away and we headed back to the hotel. Things have been amazing for Tuf and I this week. Yesterday, I got a call about doing an interview and a photo shoot for a veterinary magazine! I have to go to New York for it, so I'm super excited.

December 10th
My amazing boyfriend just won a gold buckle. His ride was flawless and I'm so happy for him.
When we get back to the hotel, he tackles me onto the bed. I giggle and begin to kiss him. He kisses me back while tugging off my jeans. I take off his shirt and throw it to the side. I bet you can guess what happens next...

The next day
Tuf decided that he wanted to go to a casino with Trevor, so Shada and I went shopping. I got a lot of new clothes and I got a couple souvenirs for my parents. After shopping, we went to a spa and got mani-pedis. It was so fun. Tuf was back at the hotel room when I got there, but he was super drunk. I called Trevor.

T-Trevor K-Kaycee

T- Hello
K- Don't hello me, Trevor
T- What's wrong?
K-Why did you let Tuf get that drunk?
T- I'm sorry Kaycee. I couldn't stop him
K- Whatever Trevor.
Goodbye

After I hung up, I took a shower and laid down on the couch before falling asleep.