12~Wedding Day!!!!!

I'm so excited today is my wedding day. I marry Tuf in exactly 1 hour. My wedding dress looks like this

***Skipping to vows***"Tuf, you may say your vows

"Tuf, you may say your vows." The pastor said.
"Kaycee, I always watched you at rodeos, but I never got the courage to talk to you. Then, I saw you petting Topaz and you looked so beautiful. It was hard for me to be mad at you. As soon as we started hanging out, I knew that you were the girl for me. You're so beautiful, talented, passionate, and loving. I've enjoyed the past 2 years with you, and I can't wait for more to come." Tuf said and smiled.
"Kaycee, you can say your vows now." The pastor said.
"Tuf, there's so much that I can say about you. You're the best guy in the world. At first, I didn't know if our relationship would work since we roped against each other. I'm really glad that I decided to try a relationship with you. It has turned out to be the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're such an amazing person and I can't express how much I care about you. You lassoed my heart Tuf Cooper." I said and Tuf grinned.
"Tuf, do you take Kaycee Marie Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked.
"I do." Tuf answered.
"Kaycee, do you take Tuf Case Cooper to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked.
"I do." I answered and smiled.
"Tuf, you may now kiss your bride." The pastor said.
Tuf pulled me in and gave a passionate kiss.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Tuf Cooper." The pastor announced.

That night after our reception, Tuf and I made love. It seemed so much better now that we're married. I honestly couldn't ask for a better life right now.