4~Decatur

It's now 4:30pm on Sunday and I just pulled into Tuf's house. He and I unload our horses before grabbing our suitcases and heading inside.

"Tuf." His mom greets as she hugs him tightly.

"Mom, this is Kaycee." Tuf introduces.

"It's so nice to meet you." She says and hugs me.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say and smile.

"Tuf, how about you show this young lady to your room. There's an air mattress set up in there for one of you." His mom says.

"Ok mom." Tuf says as he grabs my suitcase along with his.

I follow Tuf up some stairs and into a huge room. There's a king size bed with an air mattress beside it. Tuf sets our suitcases down as I admire all the buckles, trophies, and ribbons.

"You can sleep in my bed." He says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ok. Thank you." I said and smiled.

Then, Tuf puts his hands on my hips and pulls me close to him. Our lips meet and we begin to make out. Tuf pushes me onto his bed and gently gets on top of me. We continue making out and I feel Tuf's hand slide up my shirt. I pull away from him.

"We can't do this Tuf." I said and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Hey don't cry." He said as he got off of me and wiped my cheek with his thumb. I stopped crying and sat up.

"Supper is ready." Tuf's mom called from downstairs.

I fixed my hair before going downstairs with Tuf. I put a steak and a baked potato on my plate before sitting down beside Mrs. Cooper. Tuf fixed himself a plate and sat beside me. Soon, his dad and brothers joined us along with Trevor, Shada, and their kids. We all ate and then sat at the table and chatted about rodeo.

"How'd you do at the rodeo Kaycee?" Tuf's dad Roy asked me.

"I got 1st in tie-down, second in barrels, and I didnt place in team roping." I answered.

"Wow! You must me a busy girl." Roy said.

"Yes I am sir." I said and smiled.

I helped Tuf's mom and Shada clear the table while the guys went to feed the horses.

"Supper was amazing Mrs.Cooper." I complimented as she started the dish washer.

"Thanks sweetie and please, call me Shari." She said and smiled.

I talked to Shari and Shada for a while before Tuf came in, slamming the door behind him.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Shari asked.

"Nothing." Tuf answered and stomped up the stairs.

"I'm going to go check on him." I said and went up to Tuf's room.

When I walked in, he was pulling his shirt off.

"I'm s..sorry." I muttered.

"It's okay Kaycee." Tuf said as he put a different t-shirt on.

He then laid down on his bed before patting the space beside him. I smiled and laid down beside him. Tuf wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

"What were you mad about?" I asked.

"Clint and Clif made me mad. They kept carrying on about how hot you are and stuff." He answered.

"Oh." I said.

We watched a movie on tv and when it was over, I fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY