16~Through thick and thin

Today I have my annual gynecologist exam. I'm kinda nervous and I don't know why considering I've done it several times. Tuf waits in the waiting room while I go back to a room. The gynecologist does several exams on me which she says are all normal.
"Would you like me to run a test to see if you're fertile?" She asked me.
I nodded my head. She did the test and left. I put my pants on and she came back 5 minutes later.
"Mrs. Cooper I have some bad news. You're infertile." She announced.
"Is there anything we can do abt it?" I asked.
"I'm afraid not dear." She answered. She walked me out of the room and I paid for the appointment. Tuf got up from his chair and we walked outside.
"Did everything go okay?" He asked when we pulled out of the parking lot.
"No." I answered.
"What's wrong?" He asked and put his hand on my thigh.
"I can't have kids Tuf. I'm infertile." I said and started to cry.
"Is there anything we can do abt it?" He asked and I shook my head. I saw a tear roll down his cheek.
"Don't cry babe. It'll be ok." I said.
"But I want kids." Tuf said.

Soon, we pulled into the ranch. We went inside and Tuf and I laid in bed. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.
After a while, I calmed down and looked up at Tuf.
"Can we adopt a kid?" I asked. 
"Of course baby. I'll find out who we need to contact, and we'll figure something out." He answered.
"I love you." I said and smiled at him.
"I love you, too." Tuf said and kissed the top of my head.
I nibbled on Tuf's ear.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you babe." He warned.
"Why?" I asked and nibbled on his neck.
"Because it makes me want to take your clothes off." Tuf said.
"Oh." I said and stopped.
"Babe, you know that we can still have sex." He said.
"I know, but I don't want to right now." I said and wrapped myself up in my blanket.
"I understand." Tuf said and pulled me against his body.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without this guy!