8~A year later

Tuf and I have been together for a little over a year now! It's been amazing, but a lot has happened. His parents got divorced a couple months ago, and it was really hard for him. We also started building a house that's on some of his family's land. Everything is coming together perfectly.
Right now, we are enjoying a horse-back ride around the farm. We stop at the spot that overlooks the ranch. Tuf gets off of Topaz and drops to one knee. He pulls out a ring box.
"Kaycee Smith, will you marry me?" He asked.
"Yes." I answered as I got off of Alcatraz.
I jumped into Tuf arms and he spun me around before slipping the ring on my finger.
"I love you." Tuf said.
"I love you too." I answered before crashing my lips into his. We kissed for a while before getting back on our horses and going to the ranch. We put the horses in the barn and went inside to his room. We laid on Tuf's bed and kissed. Then, we watched a movie but all I could focus on was the ring. It's beautiful!

"Do you like the ring babe?" Tuf asked, snapping me out of my thoughts

"I love it Tuf." I answered before kissing his lips gently.
"I love you baby and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you too." I said and smiled lovingly.
"Do you want to have kids?" Tuf asked.
"Ya, but not right now. What about you?" I asked.
"I want at least one." He answered and smiled.

Later that night, we ate popcorn and watched 8 Seconds. Tuf laughed at me because I know the movie by heart and I'd say certain things in the dialogue at the right time. I'm so ready to call Tuf Cooper my husband. Most of all, I can't wait to be Mrs. Tuf Cooper. We are going to have such cute kids!!!!!