11~Heart Attack

I cried the whole way to the hospital. My grandpa and I fought the last time we spoke. I really hope those aren't our final words spoke to each other... Tuf holds my hand as we walk into the hospital and sit in a waiting room with a bunch of my family. We sit for five hours before a doctor walks up to us.
"Are you the family of George Smith?" She asked.
"Yes." Dad answered.
"I'm sorry guys, but we did everything we could." She said. Then, she had dad and my two aunts follow her, so that she could go over some things.
Tuf and I decided to take my little cousins back to the campground. We had Adeline(4 years old), Kaiden(6 years old), and Lily(1 year old). We got them in Tuf's truck and headed to the campground. We got the kids settled in on the couches and soon they were sleeping. I laid my head on Tuf's head and sobbed. He rubbed my back and whispered soothing words. After a while, I fell asleep.

4 days later...
We are now in Waco, Texas for my grandpa's funeral. He grew up in Waco, so grandma decided to have his funeral here. I cried during the whole thing. After the burial, Tuf and I got in his truck and headed back to Decatur.
"We should do the wedding in June." Tuf suggested.
"What about rodeos?" I asked.
"We can miss one rodeo babe." He said.
"I know, but what about your brothers, Trevor, Shada, and our friends that rodeo?" I asked.
"I don't know Kaycee, but we'll figure it out." Tuf said and smiled.
When we got home, it was midnight, so we changed and went to bed.