18-Kindergarten

Today is Nathan's first day of kindergarten. He's five years old and we've had him for a year now. Tuf and I drop him off at school and I cry as we drive away.
"I know something that'll take your mind off of things"Tuf said.
When we got home, he tackled me onto our bed. He pulled my jeans off before pulling my shirt over my head. I slid his jeans off his legs and tugged his shirt off.
"I love your bra." Tuf said before kissing my neck and shoulders.
I closed my eyes and I felt him sucking on my sweet spot. Tuf unclasped my bra with one hand and slipped it off my shoulders. Then, I took off his boxers while he pulled off my panties.
"Is it ok if I tease you a bit baby?" He asked.
"Yeah it's fine." I answered.
Then, I felt two fingers slide into me. Tuf did that for a while before finally putting his member into me. He didn't put on a condom since there's no chance of me getting pregnant. Soon, Tuf and I both finished and we hopped in the shower together. Then, we got dressed and laid around watching a movie. At 3:00 pm we picked Nathan up at school. He talked about his day nonstop for the whole ride home. When we got home, we all went out to the barn and Nathan took care of his pony. He named her April since that's what month his birthday is in. After he brushed her, Tuf helped him put on April's tack. Nathan rode her around the pen for an hour before we all went inside. I started making supper while the guys watched a movie.
As I was finishing up the chicken, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. The hands reached up and touched my breasts. I could smell Tuf's cologne and I smiled softly.
"What do you think you're doing?" I teased.
"I'm touching my beautiful wife." He said and ran his hands along my body.
"Tuf, our child is home." I scolded.
"He's watching a movie." Tuf said before nibbling on my ear.
Then, Tuf turned me around so that I was facing him. He kissed my forehead and his hands squeezed my butt.
"How's this Mrs. Cooper?" Tuf asked and grinned.
"It's not bad." I said before slapping his butt.
Tuf picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I slapped his butt again and giggled.
All too soon, he sat me back down.
We finished up supper together and called Nathan to the dining room. The three of us sat and ate chicken, Mac and cheese, and chocolate cake for dessert.
"That was amazing momma." Nathan said as he finished his cake.
"Thank you sweetie." I said.
A couple hours later, Nathan went to bed. Tuf and I cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. Tuf spoiled me the whole time. He gave me a massage and he kissed me a bunch.
I couldn't ask for a better husband.