10~Reunion Day 2

I wake up to Tuf gently shaking me and whispering things in my ear. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me.
"Morning sleepyhead." Tuf teased.
"Morning babe." I said and smiled softly.
Tuf kissed my cheek and I laid my head on his chest.
"Wanna go skinny dipping?" He asked.
"'No. The lake is disgusting." I said and shoved him lightly.
"Cmon baby." Tuf pouted.
"It's not gonna happen Tuf." I said before kissing his neck.
"Will you at least take a shower with me?" He asked.
"I guess." I said and we got up off the bed. We each grabbed our clothes before going into the small bathroom. Tuf locked the door as I undressed and started the water. A couple seconds later, Tuf joined me.
"You're so beautiful." He said before kissing my neck.
We messed around for a bit before I washed my hair and we got out. I wrapped my towel around my body and smiled at Tuf. We got dressed and laid on the bed for a bit because it started raining.
"Tuf." I said.
"Yes babe." He said.
"Can I borrow one of your sweatshirts?" I asked.
"Of course." Tuf said and got up.
He handed me a sweatshirt that had a calf roper on the front, and it says Cooper on the back. I smiled and slipped it on as Tuf laid back down. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and listened to the rain on the roof of the camper. As we were getting ready to start a movie, there was a knock on the trailer door. Tuf got up and answered it. It was my mom.
"Hey mom." I said and got off the bed.
"Kaycee, your grandpa just had a heart attack." She announced.