Crazier Than Before

Joker put his free hand, y'know the one that wasn't holding the gun to my head, to signal someone.

Suddenly, I was lifted by my arms and moved away from the green-haired, tattooed man.

While his guard was moving me away, I managed to use my heel to kick him in the crotch, and whilst he was bent over in agony, I knocked him out with my gun.

"One guard?" I gasped lightly, "that's unexpected, especially for you."

As I finished my remark, another pair of hands grabbed me by the waisted and nearly wrestled me for my gun until he finally snatched it and threw it near Joker's feet.

Hell, no. I was not going to be taken down by this beefy man.

I elbowed him in the stomach and, while he still didn't let go of me, I grabbed one of his hands and twisted it the opposite way so he was writhing in pain until I finally put a foot on his back and pushed him to the ground before breaking his arm with a crack.

"Well, I should've seen that coming," I said lowly to myself.

Spotting my gun, I also spotted Joker hovering over it. Swiftly, I slid by his legs and grabbed my gun from under him, ending up behind him.

But when I stood up, he knocked my gun out of my hand and hit me upside the head with his'.

Was I knocked out? Of course. Did I care? I probably should've but for some reason, I didn't.

Hey, he was hot. He could do whatever he wanted to me. I was going to kill him the moment I got my gun back, or had one of my many other weapons in my grasp, anyways.

After what seemed like only seconds, what felt like ice water washed over my body, waking me instantly.

My eyes began to adjust to my surroundings and it looked like an abandoned warehouse to me. It was well lit and mostly concrete.

A ton of men, either in costumes or just suits, surrounded me. I, on the other hand, was tied, by my hands and ankles, to a chair with cable ties that were so tight, they cut into my skin, and my mouth was covered by a thick, dirty cloth. And I do not want to know what this cloth was used for before it touched my lips.

"Well, well, well..." An all too familiar deep, and somewhat raspy, voice said which caused me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

The Joker walked out from behind me to my front. He came so close that I was only inches from his face.

"What an exciting visit," he said slowly, not sounding very excited.

He came even closer to me and I still didn't flinch, except from the fact that I was just drenched in freezing water.

"Cop, reporter, who're ya with?," he asked with ease, like he's done this many times before, and he probably has.

My response was nothing but a giggle that quickly turned into a laugh. He put the tip of his gun up to where my mouth was, and pulled the cloth down so my laugh could be projected.

"You think... You think I'm a cop?!... Or... Or reporter?!," I questioned between laughs, "oh, sweetheart, I'm crazier than that."

He cocked his head to the side slightly. "Then, you wanna tell me who you are really," he said with all seriousness.

 "Then, you wanna tell me who you are really," he said with all seriousness