Love, Problems

Upon reaching inside the helicopter that lifted me from orphanage, I kept an eye on the little girl in my arm.

She didn't even flinch or cry, she willingly went with me. She saw me hold a gun to a woman's head and she still left with me with no fuss.

Not only that, Jade was hugging me. How did she even remember me? The only time I ever saw her was when I named her, right after she was born. Her eyes weren't even open yet.

When we strapped into the copter seats, I asked her the only question on my mind. "Jade, how do you remember me?"

She just looked at me and smiled with almost the exact same devious grin that I had.

It shocked me how much she looked like J and I. His eyes, eye color, and nose, and my everything else.

Except for that hair that seemed almost too fascinating to be true. It was silver, literally, it looked like someone took silver paint and mistook it for hair dye and thoroughly put it on every strand.

"I missed you, Mommy," she said still grinning while wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my hip.

Looking at the small person that was attached to me, I didn't want to hug back, so I just put my hand on her back and kissed her head. "I missed you, too."

"Aw! Isn't this just sweet. Don't you know that your dad's here also?," my small smile widened when I saw J.

"Daddy!" She shouted, stretching her arms out to J because the seatbelt was holding her back.

He looked at her and smiled a wicked smile. "Little me," he said, patting her head before crouching to her height, "welcome to your life!" He laughed.

And she giggled along with him.

*~*~*~*

"She's asleep," I said, walking into the all too familiar living room.

The house was probably the most normal thing in our lives and luxury was a must. The velvet sofa that faces the marble fire place and a faux fur carpet that matched my many coats.

"Finally," J groaned, putting his needy hands on my hips while I slowly straddled him on the velvet sofa.

My head pressed against his while my hands met his torso and gripped tightly. His hands smoothed over my body upwards and stopped at my neck, wrapping his fingers around it and gripping slightly, then slowly pulling his hands down over my chest and down my front.

"So," he whispered, looking me in the eyes, "perfect."

I smirked, "I know."

My lips hovered over his, slightly touching, and I could tell he wanted it. That was when I quickly pulled out my gun and put it between our lips, separating us from what was going to be a kiss.

Looking him in the eye, I licked up the barrel of the gun and smirked when I got to the muzzle.

His lips formed a small 'O' shape and that made me giggle.

My intentions were anything but pure, like all of my intentions. I wanted him, and from what I could tell, he wanted me, too, if you know what I mean.

I had complete power over the man who had power over everyone, including me. I was actually, truly in love, no matter how much I didn't want to be.

This was the first time I've felt this feeling with someone. It was completely and utterly decimating to my image of a gun-swiveling, sword-wielding, badass bitch. But, did I really care? Not as much as I should.