Skwad Goals

When the woman finished explaining the plan to us she logged off and my face was full of confusion as to why the government has stooped so low as to have criminals do their dirty work... Wait, that makes sense.

"How was that for a pep talk?" Dick Flag asked, directing the question at the first guy, whose alias, I found out, was Deadshot.

"She did a better job than you," he said, which made me scoff out of laughter, "you need to work on yours."

They looked at each other like they were about to throw down right there, but Dick just turned his head to all of us before saying, "you're shit's over there," he pointed to his left, "suit up, then we'll go."

I grinned out of happiness. I missed my rainbow weapons too much, and my glow-nades came out amazing! Suga' helped me get the stuff to make them, we even printed it with M + J.

Oh, the good ol' days, when J and I were holding guns to each other's heads while fucking constantly. Oops, wasn't supposed to tell... Oh, well.

Speed-walking to a large black case with my name on it, I swung it open faster than I ever thought I could.

"Shit! It's all here!" I scoffed. Pulling out my clothes first, I grabbed my light blue fur coat, a black lace bustier, a pair of really short black shorts, my black pleather thigh-high boots, and a gold cuff-like choker with a black stone in the center.

This is awesome! Even my weapon belt, it holds all my ammo, knives, swords, glow-nades, and other cool shit like that.

And my gun holster, let me tell you, my gun holster looked brand new! And in it, my beloved rainbow guns ready to shoot.

Pulling them out of the holster, I licked both of them before pointing them at random soldiers and making firing sounds with my mouth.

Giggling with giddiness and hopping in place, my mouth formed an 'o' shape when I saw my rainbow ring sword (which had it's sheath over it), throwing knives, and machetes.

"Best day of the year!," I grinned sheepishly, picking up my fur coat and holding it to my chest tightly.

Quickly slipping into all of my clothes and slipping on all of my gear, I decided to meet the people that were going to be my new team members. I'm not excited about this team thing, as you can see, but might as well pretend.

"Deadshot! Right?!" I shouted from where I was, which was on top of my closed bulky case and not very far from him.

The brown-skinned man that was pretty attractive looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed, "yeah, little lady."

I smiled while my eyes were squinted, he just had to stand in front of the setting sun. "That's a pretty cool name! How'd you come up with it? Google or just... top of your head?" I shrugged with curiosity.

He looked at me a chuckled quietly to himself before focusing back on his weapons and responding with a casual, "top of my head. Best thing that defines me, y'know?"

Nodding, "yeah, I know. Miss-fit was just a play on the word I made up, but I did actually Google 'badass names'. Found misfit and just thought 'hey, I'm a miss and last time I checked, I'm pretty fit as well'," I said acting out what I thought, "it was fun."

He looked at me with a smirk then at something white in his hands, looked like a mask.

"My name's a play on words, too!" I heard a perky voice say happily. Turning, I came face to face with a fair-skinned girl with blue and pink on the tips of each ponytail and basically that color scheme on her entire outfit, but instead of pink, it was red.