Missy & Harls

Looking around what used to be Midway City, this place was a dump!

Shit thrown everywhere, cars and buses looked nearly completely melted, a plane (other than ours) crashed on one of the streets, and giant screens reading 'manual evacuation in progress'.

The city literally looked like someone vomited on it. At least it didn't smell like it.

There was more talking from Dick Flag about what we were gonna do. Apparently we were just rescuing a couple of people in a volt at the top of the building. Which I don't really understand why, they were gonna die anyways.

We all began to follow Dick Flag in a certain direction. I was walking next to Harley who was checking the place out while I was loading my guns.

Something caught my attention though. Boomy and Knot guy were whispering, so I thought it would sneak up on them and scare the shit out of them.

Agilely, I made it that no one could see me by hiding behind a car and I jumped behind the two.

"Hey, buddies!," I giggled happily, "what're talkin' bout?" They looked away from me and didn't say a thing.

"Okay, jeez. Tough crowd," I scoffed, "but whatever is, you probably shouldn't do it. You're gonna get-" I took my finger and swiped it across my neck while making a long cracking sound.

Laughing, I looked at Knot, he looked like something was up... and some pretty bomb ass gear.

Checking out what he had on his belt, I quickly snatched what looked like a gun but had a spear at the end. Was this a grappling hook? No shit! This is awesome! Score!

They both looked back at me after I snuck the grappling hook into my fur coat and I just grinned wickedly.

"See ya!" I smirked, before slipping back to my place next to Harley.

We were nearing a road with buildings somewhat closing in when Boomy and Knot tried to make an escape.

Boomy went straight at Dick Flag with his boomerang but Katana pinned him to a wall with her katana, while on the other hand, Knot attempted to escape with his ropes but Dick hit a button on his phone thing and Knot's head blew up instantly.

"That is one killer app!," Harley giggled.

Still looking at Knot's dangling body, I scoffed with laughter, "looks like he's all tangled up."

Harley looked at me with a realization smile, "good one!" She held up her hand for me to high-five.

"As well as you, Miss Quinn," I grinned, accepting Harley's high-five.

Dick Flag looked at all of us before saying, "let's keep moving!"

I shrugged off the fact that Knot was, y'know, and kept following Flag. About a couple minutes into our stroll through the fucked up city, I decide it was time to tell Flag who he was to me.

"Hey, Flag!," I shouted and he just rolled his eye and looked at me until I caught up to him and I instantly rested my arm on his shoulders.  Katana flinched a bit with her sword in hand but I ignored it.

"You mind if I call you Dick instead of Rick? It will be my lil' nickname for you and it's also perfect because... well... you are a dick," I said simply and he just looked like he wanted to shoot me. It's okay, I've gotten that look many times before.

"I'll take that as a yes!," I grinned deviously and he ignored me.

Walking about a block further, Dick put his hand out to signal us to stop. We did.