Too Toxic

*this chapter is a bit gruesome, warning you now*

Skip to one month later, J and I have robbed so many banks together, and have made business deals, gotten to kill scumbags, and even more.

We actually happen to be in a business deal right now.

The two of us were just chilling in a V.I.P. Lounge, discussing what he was going to do to me when we got home when one of his partners walked in.

I assumed it was going to be like the first time, when I first met him. They were going to have a discussion then J was going to kill him.

But J told me that he wanted this man to suffer and he wanted me to do it.

"But, J, I-," I began to whisper in his ear.

But he just sternly said, "no. You're doing this."

I looked at him with anger prominent on my face. Nobody speaks to me like that and gets away with it.

After J talked business and it was my time to do what I was told, I stood up straight, ridded myself of my faux fur coat, and swayed over to the surprisingly attractive man.

I glanced back at J with a smirk before getting on my knees for the man in front of me and beginning to unbutton his pants.

He wasn't complaining that J was there when I slightly pulled on his pants. Guess I found his kink.

"But you belong to Mr. J," the man said trying to stop me.

I smiled completely amused, "no. I belong to no one."

Taking his package out, I smirked playfully before swiping my knife around in my hand and cutting it clean off. The man yelled like I've never heard before, agony.

"Fuck! You're so loud!," I groaned. To shut him up, I stuffed his package in his mouth.

"Hmm, now you know how we feel when we gotta suck your dicks," I shrugged. Noticing the blood from the man that was smothered on my hands, I made a disgusted face and wiped it on his white shirt.

Turning, I picked my coat up and looked J dead in the eye before saying simply, "I'll deal with you when we get home."

I left him there with the man while I had his most trusted chauffeur drive me to our home.

It was only about ten minutes later when we arrived to a large, almost-mansion, home. We lived in luxury of course.

He dropped me by the entrance and I walked into the cold, spacious house alone.

I was so tired, I just wanted to curl up on our shared bed and sleep. But I knew I couldn't, I had to fight with him when he comes home.

After going upstairs to our huge bedroom, I tugged my boots off as well as my coat and just sat at the end of he bed, waiting for him.