Chapter Thirty Six

"Hey guys! Look who finally turned up!"

Everyone turned to look at Shay who had two new people with her. The colour instantly drained from Lauren's face, Camila's eyes widened while everyone else cheerily greeted the two arrivals.

"Hey Normani!" Cammie called out, hugging the ebony skinned girl. "Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Dinah," Normani smiled, hugging Perrie as she came over.

Camila had pulled Lauren aside to the drinks table and was stroking the older girls hands gently.

"Babe, do you want to go?" Camila asked, looking into the green eyes opposite her. They were filled with anger and sadness, the complete opposite to the happiness they were filled with minutes ago.

"How could you not tell me that Normani and Dinah were going to be here?" Lauren asked, running a hand through her hair and glancing at the two.

"Normani works here and I knew I recognized her name but I didn't realise it was that Normani and Dinah is probably just her plus one," Camila tried to explain, hoping that Lauren might calm down a bit. "Do you want to go ho-"

"Who do we have here?" Normani approached the two Latinas, her arms crossed over her chest and a smug smile plastered on her face. "It's been a while, hasn't it Lo?" Normani said, pouring herself a glass of wine.

"Yep, sure has," Lauren replied, her grip tightening around the glass in her hand, making Camila carefully take it from the green eyed girls grasp and place it on the table.

"Mila, you should've said you were bringing Lauren. We used to be really close, you know?" Normani continued, swirling the red liquid in her cup around.

"Yeah, I know," Camila mumbled in reply. All three girls stayed quiet for a bit.

"Hey Lauren," Normani said, making Lauren face her more. "Still angry I fucked your bitch?" She leant in and whispered this so that Camila couldn't hear what was uttered.

"Fuck off Normani," Lauren snapped back, turning quickly on her heel and heading towards the exit, Camila following behind hastily. She didn't want to cause a scene at her girlfriends work place so thought it would be best to just head out as fast as she could before she caused some damage.

"Mila! Leaving without saying goodbye?" Shay asked, grabbing Camila's arm quite roughly.

"Shay, I have to go," Camila said, her eyes darting around for her girlfriend who had disappeared from her view but she saw Normani disappear in the same direction as Lauren. 

"No stay for longer, Normani and Dinah have only just arrived. Come on!" Shay said, pulling Camila back towards the dance floor, one hand clasped around a glass with whiskey in it.

"Shay, I just told you, I ne-" Before Camila could finish her sentence, she felt a pair of unfamiliar lips pressed against hers.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Camila snapped, pushing Shay away and making her stumble backwards.

"Hey Mila. Do you want me to tell you something about your bitch of a girlfriend?" Normani suddenly said, appearing behind Camila who was roughly wiping her mouth and glaring at Shay.

"Excuse me?" Camila questioned after hearing what Normani had called Lauren.

"She's not worth it. She's a drug addict and a whore. She doesn't care about you, it's all an act. I've known her for a while, I know what she's like. She's such a fucki-" Normani was cut off when she felt a harsh hand smack her on the side of her face.