Chapter 6

Ray's POV

*at the Sidemen House*

I was with Josh in his room going through the clips for my video. He is actually super organized and knows Sony Vegas super well. He helped me a lot and I'm thinking about changing to Sony Vegas.

We were almost done when someone knocked on the door before opening it.

"Can I borrow my bae for a minute Joshua?" Biker asks peeking her head into the room.

"Sure." Josh says laughing slightly and cringing a little at the fact that Biker called him Joshua. I got up from the chair I was sitting in and told Josh I would be right back before I followed Biker into Vik's room which was just across the hall from Josh's.

"Why are we going to Vik's room bae?" I ask Biker.

"We need to talk." Biker replies as she knocks on his door. We hear a faint "come in" and Biker opens the door letting me go inside first before walking in and closing the door behind her.

"Give me one second ladies. What Mitch?" Vik says into his headphones. "Yeah, just give me like an hour. I need to do something before. I will message you when I'm done..............Yea ok.............k Bye Mitch."

Vik turns around in his chair taking off his headset and setting it down on his keyboard before properly greeting Biker and I with a sweet smile and a shy hello.

"Vik, do you know why Biker brought me to your room to talk?" I ask still confused to why we are in Vik's room and not the spare room on the third floor.

"She said there was something you guys needed to tell me." Vik says.

"Right." Biker says. "It was about our relationship, Ray."

I knew exactly what she was talking about. She wants to tell Vik and I'm totally okay with that. I'll just play along.

"What about our relationship?" I ask innocently.

"You know, when I was talking with Vik and Ethan on the sidelines just chatting and I told Vik I....we would explain everything." Biker says.

"Right, that." I say laughing slightly.

"So Vik, you want to know what's going on. Am I right?" Biker asks looking at Vik.

"Yeah, please do tell." Vik says.

"Well how do I start?" I question myself.

"Ray and I aren't really in a relationship. That's a good start." Biker says.

"What?" Vik says.

"Let us explain this." Biker says.

"Freezy was coming on to me and shit but I only thinks of him as a friend and stuff so we didn't really know what else to do in the moment because he was all flirty and stuff earlier today when him and Harry took us out for lunch before we came to the football pitch. It made him back off but now we have the whole issue of everyone thinking we are together now." I say.

"Ummm...shit that's ummm I don't know." Vik says.

"I know it sounds bad and all but Ray doesn't think of Freezy like that. She kind of likes someone else." Biker says.

"BIKER!" I yell.

"What?" Biker says snickering.

"Fuck you." I say.

"That's what you want Simon to do to you." Biker says winking and my cheeks burn up as I look away while hiding my face.

"Wait, Ray you like Simon?" Vik says slightly confused.