Chapter 38

Ray's POV

I wake up with arms around me and the sound of my phone notifications. I wiggle out of Simons grip hoping to wake him up and grab my phone. I look to see what the immense amount of spam is and of course, it's from Twitter. It wasn't my usual amount of spam. It was a spam about a specific person called 'TheBurntChip'. He is friends with Harry, Freezy and Lux I know that much but other than that I have never met him before. I decide to check why exactly I was being spammed for and sure enough, the original tweet was from the man himself.

His tweet read, 'Who should be the next YouTuber on Penalty King?' and most of the responses were to have me. Why not?

I pull up his Twitter profile and follow him before tweeting him, 'You guys spammed me about TheBurntChip series Penalty King. Chip, I would be honored to take part.'

I get an almost immediate response from him tweeting me, 'Hit me up in the dms Ray'. Well he just fed the fangirls.

I go back to his profile and shoot him a dm.

R= Me

C= TheBurntChip

R: Yo Chipper

C: What's up girl?

R: You're fans apparently. They want me on your Penalty King series and if you want, I'd love to take part.

C: Yeah that'd be awesome. You just moved to London a few weeks ago ye?

R: Sure did pal. I'm in the same flat building as you.

C: Yo that's sick. When are you free to film?

R: I have nothing planned for today.

C: Sweet, here's my number *insert random number*. I will text you shortly with the details.

R: Sounds good Chipper.

C: Sweet, text you in a few.

R: Cool.

I put my phone back on my side table just as Simon wakes up.

"Morning babe." Simon says yawning and sitting up.

"Morning Mini." I say smiling at him.

"How long were you up for?" Simon asks.

"Not that long. Just a few minutes. My phone was getting blown up by TheBurntChip fans." I say.

"Why's that?" Simon questions.

"They want me to partake in his Penalty King series so we were just talking about it over text." I say.

"Oh nice. What's the verdict?" Simon asks.

"We are probably going to record it today. I'm just waiting for him to text me back full details." I say.

"Nice, I need to head back to the house soon anyway." Simon says.

"I kinda figured. I had a good time last night." I say sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Me too babe." Simon says pecking my lips.

"You have a full day of recording to do?" I ask.

"Yeah, planned a bunch of VR videos." Simon says.

"Ok, want to go out for breakfast?" I ask.

"Sure babe." Simon says.

"Let's invite the guys and by guys I mean Harry, Freezy, Lux, Tobi and Ethan." I say.