Chapter 49

[Biker's PoV] 

*One Day Time Skip to Saturday-Day of Surprise Party*

The time has finally come where it was Ray's surprise party. As we had planned Simon had Ray stay over at the Sidemen house to which she didn't argue to and I didn't expect her to. I get myself ready and start vlogging.

"Hey guys it's Biker and welcome to a special vlog. Today is Ray's birthday party that I've been planning for the past week or so which she has no idea about. She is currently at the Sidemen house and the party isn't going to start until about 3 or so which is when we're gonna stop at the first place which is gonna be laser tag. Then we're gonna do some karaoke for a couple of hours, and finally probably get something to eat that is gonna be Ray's choice. Most likely she'll choose Nando's. I've been planning this for a while, all the Sidemen plus the Sidemen friends are in on it and it's gonna be lit. Right now it's noon so that means I have about two hours to get some work done before I have to get ready to go so I'll catch you guys when we're at laser tag." I say and end the segment. I edit and start to render a video before going to take a shower. After my shower I get dressed in my SDMN Orange Logo Tee and some jean shorts. I put on a pair of black ankle socks and my gray and red gym shoes and head out. Since I was the host of the party, I felt obligated to get there first. As I walk out of my flat and lock it, I hear another door close a little away. There I see Cal and Harry just leaving, probably heading to the first place as well.

"Hey Biker!" Harry shouts.

"I'm right here Harry. I can hear you just fine." I joke.

"Sorry. Just excited." He says.

'It's fine." I reply. I don't make eye contact with Cal as still awkward from what happened just a few days ago. I don't think he knows that afterwards I nearly died. I keep the tension on the downlow as we enter the lift. As we're going down it stops on a floor and in walk Tobi, Ethan, and Ethan's girlfriend Emily.

"Hey guys. Heading out too?" I ask.

"Well you said to get there about 10-15 minutes early so yeah." Ethan replies. The lift closes and he starts breathing heavily. Emily holds his hand and I smile. They are such cute relationship goals. The lift brings us down to the carpark. Tobi goes to his car, Harry and Cal go to Harry's lambo, Ethan and Emily go to Ethan's car and I go to my car. I'm the first one to leave the car park and in my rearview mirror I see everyone else follow behind me. I knew exactly where I was going so that made it easier. I get to the laser tag place and park near the front. I had booked 3 private games for all of us to play. I walk inside and the place is glow-in-the-dark but also had red, yellow, and blue all around.

"Hello and welcome to Laser-Go. What's your name?" The girl at the register asks.

"Name is Erin. I'm here for a solo party at 3." I tell her. "There's gonna be 12 of us in total. I should have about 3 private games?"

"Yes you do. Once everyone is here we will set you all up. Does everyone know what team they're gonna be on? There's 3 respective teams. Yellow, Blue, and Red." She says.

"I've figured it out myself already. Thank you." I say as Cal, Harry, Tobi, Ethan, and Emily all walk through the door.

"Yo, this place is lit." Ethan says.

"Yep." I reply and lean against the counter. "Now to wait for everyone else."

It's about 2:50 and either solo or with someone else everyone arrives. Josh, Freya, JJ, and Vik. Now we're just waiting for Simon and Ray. Shortly after the clock strikes three, in walks Ray and Simon.

"HAI RAY!" I shout and shove my camera in her face.

"What's all this about?" Ray asks.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I shout again and hug her tightly.